Have had numerous problems late yesterday and again today trying to log on and get into the various forum postings.

It just took a couple "contact service" emails, then a direct email to one of the previous people who have helped me before, this time expressing a little more frustration.

The long story short of it is that they explain that these things happen when on a shared platform and if I want uninterrupted service, then that may include signing up for a dedicated server. I haven't talked with them yet about the increase in costs but as for now, I say to all, that I am really sorry when the site goes down and should you experience difficulty, give me a day or two and know that I have contacted our hosting company and am on them like wax to a Corvette to get the site back up and running.

Riley..
Thanx for what you do! We know you are looking after us.
If 20 of us each faxed you $20 would that help? LOL
just asking?.
graham

Good idea Graham -- I'm sure the majority wouldn't mind kicking in some shekels.
Give it some thought Riley -- I know you want to keep it free but you do have costs and why shouldn't we help out.......We have well over 1k active members and a dollar or 2 would go a long way towards costs of a dedicated server.

Colin.