Sep 30, 2021
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
21 Vette Z51
Province
ON
Why do guys do this ?! This was last night on College St .... downtown Toronto . These pics were sent to me by a friend ...

Beautiful car destroyed by an emblem ... Must be some gender issues going on ....

I wonder if this guy ( or gal ) is on here :confused: If they are ... I love your car ... but ...................

Attachments

• cf.jpg
    cf.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 0
  • cf1.jpg
    cf1.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 0
  • cf2.jpg
    cf2.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Wow
  • Agree
Reactions: OL Yeller and MKC8
He probably put the decals on for the rally that cost $2000 to participate in that ran at the end of May from Toronto to Chicago.
Maybe he got tired of answering the question, what kind of car is that? Just strange he hasn't removed it by now.

Reactions: Vettenut and MKC8
He probably put the decals on for the rally that cost $2000 to participate in that ran at the end of May from Toronto to Chicago.
Maybe he got tired of answering the question, what kind of car is that? Just strange he hasn't removed it by now.
or that person never participated and just got the sticker. Most participants remove all sticker from their car once the rally is done. This is the same thing as kids in high school keeping night club stamps or resort wrist bands for as long as possible to impress their peers.

• Agree
Reactions: MKC8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.