When I thought I was posting my E-Ray build it was not: coupe in torch red? no idea? How do I remove it and post the correct build. Thank you.
send me a link here or in a PM to the post you want removed and I will remove it for you.

Last edited:
Late reply to this thread, could it be this E-Ray you are referring to. It was parked at the Osheaga concert (Montreal) back in Aug as part of the GM booth. Since it was an all day all weekend concert, GM even setup seats (you can see them in the background) with foot massagers, and were handing people Chevrolet themed socks to wear and keep. Was cool to see one of the first E-Ray's in Canada up close and personal.
IMG_025339.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_025340.jpg
    IMG_025340.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_025341.jpg
    IMG_025341.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Get you get the right link from me or did I mess up again - LOL.
lol.... The link you sent me took me to a GM site. Just go the the post you want removed. Highlight and copy the address from the search bar up top and paste it into your message to me. You also appear to have locked the message so I couldnt respond there.... If you have grief with that, just copy and paste the text from your post and I will search it and remove. I just don't want to start deleting your posts without knowing which one you want nuked.

I must be in a good mood today. That could change overnight.... ;)
This is the post. He's in the wrong thread! LOL.

This is the post. He's in the wrong thread! LOL.
So is this the post you want removed @JCWP

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.