So is this the post you want removed @JCWP
It is the one I should have posted. I opened it and it is the car I order and sent to you yesterday. If you could remove the one posted in error (showed !LZ torch red coupe) and post this one in it's place, that would be great..

It is the one I should have posted. I opened it and it is the car I order and sent to you yesterday. If you could remove the one posted in error (showed !LZ torch red coupe) and post this one in it's place, that would be great..
As I am still confused I am passing this off to Murray as he seems to know what post you want deleted. What you sent me to delete was a GM site describing a car, not a link to the actual CCF post you wanted removed.

As I am still confused I am passing this off to Murray as he seems to know what post you want deleted. What you sent me to delete was a GM site describing a car, not a link to the actual CCF post you wanted removed.
My bad. Not a tech guy & did not understand your brief message. Thank you 4 your help. link to GM describing the car I ordered: 2024 red mist metallic 3LZ ZER HTC. Not the one that somehow got posted in error: red coupe 1LZ. DSorry 4 the confusion.

My bad. Not a tech guy & did not understand your brief message. Thank you 4 your help. link to GM describing the car I ordered: 2024 red mist metallic 3LZ ZER HTC. Not the one that somehow got posted in error: red coupe 1LZ. DSorry 4 the confusion.
I deleted the whole thread! You can start it over again with the correct link, or simply describe your order and cut and paste the picture.

• Winner
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.