Super excited, finally was able order our new C8 today. Love that Riptide Blue colour, Went with a 2LT with a few options- mag ride, GT2 seats, performance exhaust with a stealth interior the major ones. Been waiting for a long time as we missed out on the Elkhart colour last year.
Congrats! Sounds like a nice configuration!

Super excited, finally was able order our new C8 today. Love that Riptide Blue colour, Went with a 2LT with a few options- mag ride, GT2 seats, performance exhaust with a stealth interior the major ones. Been waiting for a long time as we missed out on the Elkhart colour last year.
So, non-Z51? That should get you the all season run flats, which I wanted, but couldn't wangle.
Coupe or HTC?
Getting exactly what you want, you can't be disappointed.
Enjoy.

Forgot to add, coupe and also went with the high wing.
Funny. I didn't get Z51 because I didn't want a wing! lol (no wing delete in 2020)
Z51 is constrained so it might not have been available to you anyway.

Good luck , I hope it does not take 35 months to get yours! ;)

Reactions: wdepipes
Funny you say that, at the dealer I was waiting at, they only had a Z51 allocation this month.
Ya, constraints doesn't mean they are unavailable it means limited supply and are handed out to dealers in a way only GM understands. Right now 1LT is constrained this month. Weird as it's a lack of extras. <shrug>

Ya, constraints doesn't mean they are unavailable it means limited supply and are handed out to dealers in a way only GM understands. Right now 1LT is constrained this month. Weird as it's a lack of extras. <shrug>
Maybe more dealers in the USA are ordering 1LT models for "lot stock", creating a shortage?
Other forums have alluded to this being the case, dealers actually having "lot stock". Supply/demand?
Not sure why that would constrain, but GM/Chevy/Corvette allocation seems to work in strange ways.....