I get my car care products at CT. They have decent stuff if you spend a little more, but for the really good, higher end stuff, where should you go to get it?

Joe, I got some Adam's Metal Polishies from the Canadian distributor of the Adam's Car Care line of products. I think they are out of Winnipeg. Service was great, shipping paid for based on the order and it arrived quickly. The Canadian distributor also honours the American pricing on specials they advertise.

The 2 step wheel polish from Adam's worked really well. I bought some quick detailer, which I have not tried yet and some clothes. I would buy from them again.

There used to be a sponsor company on the forum supplying high end car care products. However have seen nothing from them in a long time.

Agree on CT having some decent car care products.

Joe, I got some Adam's Metal Polishies from the Canadian distributor of the Adam's Car Care line of products. I think they are out of Winnipeg. Service was great, shipping paid for based on the order and it arrived quickly. The Canadian distributor also honours the American pricing on specials they advertise.

The 2 step wheel polish from Adam's worked really well. I bought some quick detailer, which I have not tried yet and some clothes. I would buy from them again.

There used to be a sponsor company on the forum supplying high end car care products. However have seen nothing from them in a long time.

Agree on CT having some decent car care products.

Thanks Murray. Yeah, I'm old school. I still think in terms of brick and mortar stores, but you're right, the Internet is my friend.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.