Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...I'll join in:

As of April 19, 2021: #1 on the E-Ray list (they started the list at my request) at Capital Chev, Calgary. I'd much prefer a Z06 however I'm now at their #4 Z06 spot...and unlikely to see one for several years, so expect I'll likely be offered an E-Ray allocation before a Z06 (sigh).

Reactions: DenisC8
OK...I'll join in:

As of April 19, 2021: #1 on the E-Ray list (they started the list at my request) at Capital Chev, Calgary. I'd much prefer a Z06 however I'm now at their #4 Z06 spot...and unlikely to see one for several years, so expect I'll likely be offered an E-Ray allocation before a Z06 (sigh).
I hope you get your Z06 allocation right away, so I can move up to # 1 on the eray list Vaughn. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: Rruuff Day
#8 at Capital in Calgary, on the list July or August 2022. Was told I might move down to #7 as someone is on the eray and Z06 list (wonder who??!! @netsinah ). The list is 20+ deep now and they are expecting 4-5 per year.

OK you two: I'm open to bribes (ONLY enormous and I mean HUGE ones, starting at 4 figures) to pass on my E-Ray allocation if offered to me before a Z06. :smile1:

And for Jdm127, if you find out #3 to 6 on the list and get all them to kick in, that will spread out the economic burden between 7 people when crazylegs is included. Finally and to maintain my prior posting theme, ALL such bribe money (every penny), will be donated to CCF...any takers?? :hiphop2:

OK you two: I'm open to bribes (ONLY enormous and I mean HUGE ones, starting at 4 figures) to pass on my E-Ray allocation if offered to me before a Z06. :smile1:
How about 5 figures?

1678304709276.png

On lists. Does not look good and I believe all will be asking a fair bit over MSRP and living here in BC we are talking a lot of taxes. I can't blame them - free market - all about making money!!! The huge taxes here are or may be a deterrent for me even though I can afford it. Just hate paying these morons more of my hard earned money!!!

For the list keeper, I am now (Mar 18th/23) listed with Jeff Easton, of Brian Cullen Corvette, St. Catherines, for an E-Ray, and separately for a Z06.
Roughly, I'm #74 for the E-Ray, and #200 for the Z06.
With my concept being to have one of these in my driveway on retirement, I may very well have to consider working longer.

Reactions: DenisC8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread