Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what I said on Aug 11th for those still waiting to order an E-Ray.
"the roll out of the E-Ray is "going to be slow for Canada"!
That means few allocations and by the time they get production underway we will be touching winter and that's without a strike that
drags on. The bigger dealers will get a few E-Rays over the winter but the bigger numbers will take time to ramp up by the spring."
The October 12th Canadian allocations will be built in February. Canada could see a few more allocations trickle in on January 18th
but until then there is nothing happening with getting one.

Last edited:
I lost the bet fair and square
Yeah. You did but given GM's past performance with new model releases, I considered it a no risk wager....for me... lol... If you insist on relieving yourself of your priceless vettecoins, you have to do it anyway. I can't take them but you're certainly welcome to keep them. :thumbs:

Here is what I said on Aug 11th for those still waiting to order an E-Ray.
"the roll out of the E-Ray is "going to be slow for Canada"!
That means few allocations and by the time they get production underway we will be touching winter and that's without a strike that
drags on. The bigger dealers will get a few E-Rays over the winter but the bigger numbers will take time to ramp up by the spring."
The October 12th Canadian allocations will be built in February. Canada could see a few more allocations trickle in on January 18th
but until then there is nothing happening with getting one.

Here is what I said on Aug 10...

"November allocations are just around the corner!"

• Haha
Reactions: OL Yeller
Yeah. You did but given GM's past performance with new model releases, I considered it a no risk wager....for me... lol... If you insist on relieving yourself of your priceless vettecoins, you have to do it anyway. I can't take them but you're certainly welcome to keep them. :thumbs:
yes I insist. How do I send them to you?

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
lol.... hover on my avatar and then click on my vettecoins. A window will open with the donate option tab. Click on donate and I should already be in the username you want to donate to. Alternatively, keep your coins and instead make a monetary donation to CCF to help us upkeep the site. That would be my preference.

lol.... hover on my avatar and then click on my vettecoins. A window will open with the donate option tab. Click on donate and I should already be in the username you want to donate to. Alternatively, keep your coins and instead make a monetary donation to CCF to help us upkeep the site. That would be my preference.
all vettecoins have been sent. I have very strong beliefs regarding vast number of topics including fund raising and worthy causes that fall outside of our love for corvettes so I will not participate in that aspect.

Last edited:
The list has been updated:

@Tazzman270 - November 2020 - #1 at SMP in Saskatoon

@NED - on the list since Jan 2021- Wilson Niblett -got allocation Oct 2023
@TCinthe6 - on the list since Sept 2021- Brian Cullen
@warc1 - on the list since Sept 2021 - Murray Chevrolet (Winnipeg)
@DDHRocks - on the list since Sept 2021- #3 at SMP in Saskatoon
@lammarwell - on the list since March 2021 - Brian Cullen

@Mr.Corvette - on the list since April 2022- Brian Cullen
@Red Devil - on the list since April 2022- Brian Cullen
@Joe95Polo - on the list since July 2022- Wilson Niblett
@Jdm127 - on the list since July 2022 - Capital Chevrolet (Calgary)
@DenisC8 - on the list since Sept 2022- Brian Cullen

@nialll - on the list since Jan 2023- Brian Cullen
@D1J - on the list since Jan 2023- #4 at Ontario Motor Sales (Oshawa)
@2020C8#49 - on the list since Jan 2023- (Calgary)
@Johnny21C8 - on the list since Jan 2023 - LaSalle Chevy (Montreal)
@HHL - VETTE - on the list since Feb 2023 - #3 at New Roads Chevy (Newmarket, ON)
@Sturmgewehr- on the list since Feb 2023- Sherwood Park (Edmonton)
@BFresh - on the list since Feb 2023 - Northgate GM (Edmonton)
@DW Ruby - on the list since March 2023- Brian Cullen
@DW Ruby - on the list since March 2023- Finch (London)
@DW Ruby - on the list since March 2023- Ray Cullen
@pumpkinodin8844 - on the list since March 2023 - Kenora Chevrolet (Kenora, Ontario)
@ap48379 - on the list since May 2023 - Wolff Chevy (Edmonton)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread