Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for someone that is knowledgeable on the volume of these big dealers, I am assuming the big 3 dealers in Canada are pushing out 100+ Corvettes a year. I am actually around #29 on the list at one of these big dealers in Ontario so I am assuming I should be able to get a car on the first go. What do you guys think?

Question for someone that is knowledgeable on the volume of these big dealers, I am assuming the big 3 dealers in Canada are pushing out 100+ Corvettes a year. I am actually around #29 on the list at one of these big dealers in Ontario so I am assuming I should be able to get a car on the first go. What do you guys think?
Nope. The Z06 and potentially E-Ray will be heavily constrained moving forward.
These big three have received 2 each since the car was released. Get ready to wait...

That would land you at about 2033..

Thanks all for the advice. I'm reaching out to Niblett as well as Brian Cullen.
Anyone know if these two require a deposit and if so, is it refundable? Just trying to gauge if I should get on more than one list while I await details from the dealers.
Try NURSE CHEV CADILLAC, WHITBY, ONT, ask for Greg Attersley, u can mention my name , Orlando Criollo.

Thanks all for the advice. I'm reaching out to Niblett as well as Brian Cullen.
Anyone know if these two require a deposit and if so, is it refundable? Just trying to gauge if I should get on more than one list while I await details from the dealers.
Woody, are you looking for an E-Ray as this thread is about or other? I've got some ideas for you, if you want to reach out to me.
Scott

I was thinking what Jack said a few minutes ago! I know of that dealership in Oshawa.
Any idea how many allocations they get a year?
Don't know...but I placed my deposit almost a year ago and have it in writing I'm in the #1 position. But like I said I can easily see GM prioritizing more E-Rays initially over Stingrays...both for optics being Hybrid and profitability.

I contacted both WN and BC

WN: $5,000 deposit (although they are not asking for it just yet). ~40 people currently on the E-Ray list. They told me they moved about 250 Vettes last year and they move more Vettes than any other dealership in Canada. Not sure if this is true or not.

BC: $2,500 deposit. ~60 on the waiting list

I sent my info today to get on the WN list, waiting to get my official number. Went with WN because BC had a larger waiting list and allegedly (according to WN) lower allocation.

I contacted both WN and BC

WN: $5,000 deposit (although they are not asking for it just yet). ~40 people currently on the E-Ray list. They told me they moved about 250 Vettes last year and they move more Vettes than any other dealership in Canada. Not sure if this is true or not.

BC: $2,500 deposit. ~60 on the waiting list

I sent my info today to get on the WN list, waiting to get my official number. Went with WN because BC had a larger waiting list and allegedly (according to WN) lower allocation.
there is not a single dealer in Canada that got 250 new C8s last year, not even 200, or 150, but if their list is 1/3rd shorter then go with them.

there is not a single dealer in Canada that got 250 new C8s last year, not even 200, or 150, but if their list is 1/3rd shorter then go with them.
I believe it, considering how infrequently I still see C8's on the road after a couple years of production

My mind is just boggled why GM does not quickly whip together a 2nd (or even 3rd) plant for this car. Yes everyone will say parts shortage, but that will only last so long and eventually every single supplier will want to jump on the money bandwagon to feed the supply chain for this car. With wait lists piling up every day in every dealership for the SR, Z06, now E-Ray, and eventually ZR1 and Zora, they will never be able to collect all the money people are waving in their face screaming take my money and give me my car.

They could be the #1 automotive car company in the world (I know big statement) if they could simply produce and sell enough of these cars. Cash in on the momentum and craze, which I can only assume previous gens have never seen before, and other car companies are dreaming of reaching someday. It's just crazy to have to put down a deposit (assuming dealers are still able to add you to a list), and say maybe 3-5 years if all works out (other than the SR), and 14-24 months for a SR. I wonder if this is because Ciocca gets the bulk of what is produced, leaving very little for all other dealers.
Ciocca is no longer the worlds #1 Corvette dealer.
MacMulkin of Nashua, New Hampshire sold more 2022 Vettes than Ciocca.
MacMulkin sold 1486
Ciocca sold 1441

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread