Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week I watched a video where Tadge said there was no calibration changes across any of the models including ZER.
Just can't believe what you read and videos you watch? Disclaimer on the Chevy E-Ray release listing the stats of the E-Ray as being 10.5 1/4 mile and 0-60 as 2.4 "when equipped with the ZER option". So without the ZER is the E-Ray slightly slower/faster? If we talk about the z06 with z07. the Z07 is stronger on the track than the non z07. Yet at the 1/4 track the non 07 was slower. ......1/2 second faster or slower on a track......who cares. Just enjoy the car.

Just can't believe what you read and videos you watch? Disclaimer on the Chevy E-Ray release listing the stats of the E-Ray as being 10.5 1/4 mile and 0-60 as 2.4 "when equipped with the ZER option". So without the ZER is the E-Ray slightly slower/faster? If we talk about the z06 with z07. the Z07 is stronger on the track than the non z07. Yet at the 1/4 track the non 07 was slower. ......1/2 second faster or slower on a track......who cares. Just enjoy the car.
Likely the tires will make a difference.

I doubt I will opt for the ZER package. I have Z51 on my car right now and won't be tracking it.

With the pricing the way it is for the E-Ray I'll be trying to cut costs down a bit to make the leap from my 23 70th to it a little easier.
The ZER is only the summer tire option with wicker extensions for the rear wing. I am guessing it will only be a $500-$1000 option. I think that came from a video interview with Corvette Brand Manager, Harlan Charles, Chief Engineer, Josh Holder and Executive Chief Engineer, Tadge Juechter

Reactions: Red Devil
So you're saying I have a chance then, yippee!!! Maybe in 3-5 years I'll get lucky....which would be great. I'm not sure if I'd want one from the first year production run anyway.

Reactions: Murray20c8
So my local dealer called my out of the blue asking if I was still interested in an ERay because they are going to submit an order. No guarantee they will receive an allocation but if they do I’m apparently first on the list.
I had another dealer tell me a few months ago, regardless if they receive a Z51 allocation or a non-Z51 allocation, they always put through the order as a Z51 and the car gets built. I am going to have to dig deeper into this to see if they just miss getting the non-Z51 car or have to wait longer for the Z51.
As for your situation, the order will sit until they get an allocation but they may get it sooner if Oshawa sees it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread