- ARH 1 7/8" long tube headers with catted x-pipe and stock NPP axle back
- Lingenfelter ported heads with dual valve springs and titanium retainers
- Vengeance Racing Stage 1 cam (DOD delete cam)
- Katech DOD delete valley cover
- GMPP lifters
- Halltech Stinger CKN CAI (was on car before heads/cam/headers)
Yeah the car is crazy , I didn't get to drive it much after the upgrades as the weather was poor and winter came very quick at the end of 2018 . I have to replace the Meth pump before spring comes , once that's done and the weather warms up , i'll get some better seat time and see how it really goes . The car picked up so much extra torque with the last bunch of upgrades its just amazing . Look at the difference . If anyone needs work done on their car , Dave Rempel at Race Ready Garage in Cambridge Ontario is the man to see. Hes on FB and has web site .