Good increase Vince -- nice job by the tuners/installers.

LOL, for sure you'll feel that increase in power.....enjoy.:D

Any details of the tune that went into it? timing, AFR brought into line, anything else? You must be pleased with the results.....:canada:

C.

I know timing was a big part of it, but not sure about the rest. Not too sure what AFR is, but I did hear those three letters uttered. I'll see if I can get more information on it when I pick the car up. I might leave the car there for a little while. I'm taking off this Friday for a get-away.

Solid numbers my friend. :thumbup: You'll enjoy those numbers more when you are driving this summer.AFR is air/fuel ratio. Tuning maximizes the best air/fuel ratio based on how your car is responding to things like the parts you have put on your car, timing, etc. Without tuning and knowing your AFR you could be running too rich or too lean.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I know timing was a big part of it, but not sure about the rest. Not too sure what AFR is, but I did hear those three letters uttered. I'll see if I can get more information on it when I pick the car up. I might leave the car there for a little while. I'm taking off this Friday for a get-away.

Justin summed it up nicely -- (he must have been hanging around Manny a lot:D)

You'll love it Vince once you get her back on the road. Spring will have sprung by the time you get back.

I know the feeling about waiting......We're waiting for decent weather here too -- This year really isn't too much out of the ordinary really but last year is fresh in our minds when we already had a good month of summer by this time last April.
It's hard to be patient with such fine rides sitting and waiting to be ' rode hard and put away wet'......:D

Safe trip.

C.

I like my 10%, but I gotta admit Colin. Your numbers are staggering. Hats off to Manny on the mystery build!!

hahaha, Vince -- yes things are spinning out of control here: meth in 2 weeks which will be good for either 50 or 100 more hp depending on who you talk to.(Manny or Arun) -- realistically about 75 but we'll see.

That'll still put me over 100 behind Garry's Velocity Yellow 'bomb' but I'm sure it'll be more than enough............................................................for now.;)

Gave mine a little beans today tho not for long and it got my attention very quickly.......absolutely intoxicating......even with less than ideal heat in the tires and cool'ish weather :eek:

More dynos on the way in a couple weeks -- stay tuned.

C.

Yikes, Canuk -- just yikes! "Neck snapping" is right.......Great job.
icon14.gif

C.

473 RWHP
428 RWTQ

-402 TSP short block
-11.3:1 compression
-LS7S cam
-Trick flow 215 As Cast heads
-LS7 lifters
-Yella Terra rockers
-FAST 92mm Intake
-90mm LS2 throttle body
-LG Long tube headers
-Billy Boat exhaust

Attachments

• Dalen dyno.jpg
    Dalen dyno.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 12
I would have liked to see 500 RWHP, but I think I need a better flowing head.
any recommendaions on for new heads?

Some CNC ported LS3 heads, we just did a cam and headers on a LS3 and pulled it 450/420-and this was with a dcr killing blowerm cam.

Those heads move a tonne of air so you need to match the cam properly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread