Dyno results after work

Results after completed work ...

The final results are (2009 Ls3 w/ auto):

Modified: 429.33 RWHP / 406 RWTQ on a DYNO Jet "inertia" style dyno set at a SAE (CF Smoothing 5) -- Graph below
Stock: 353 RWHP / 361 RWTQ (see previous results)

Net difference between modified and Stock: 76 RWHP / 45RWTQ

(Sorry couldn't get it to re-size properly )

sound clip/ video

Last edited:
My 2006 LS2 Z51 6 speed was built by Manny. Trickflow 225's, cam, ported FAST 92 intake, Vararam and headers. My first dyno pull was 485 rwhp/436 ftlb. I felt the cam was a too aggressive with bad street manners so I had Manny change out the larger cam for a milder cam. My next pull was 450 rwhp/440 ftlb. Although I lost 35 rwhp...I gained 4 more ftlb of torque and the car pulls harder now from a dig through 5300 rpm. I am much happier with the smaller cam as I seldom drive the car over 5500 rpm.

Manny will be installing my new Vortech V3Si in a couple weeks. So I will post my dyno after the tune ...Manny thinks I will be around 625 rwhp.

:D

My 2006 LS2 Z51 6 speed was built by Manny. Trickflow 225's, cam, ported FAST 92 intake, Vararam and headers. My first dyno pull was 485 rwhp/436 ftlb. I felt the cam was a too aggressive with bad street manners so I had Manny change out the larger cam for a milder cam. My next pull was 450 rwhp/440 ftlb. Although I lost 35 rwhp...I gained 4 more ftlb of torque and the car pulls harder now from a dig through 5300 rpm. I am much happier with the smaller cam as I seldom drive the car over 5500 rpm.

Manny will be installing my new Vortech V3Si in a couple weeks. So I will post my dyno after the tune ...Manny thinks I will be around 625 rwhp.

:D

Can I ask which 2 cams were used and if you could post up both dyno sheets?

I spent my allowance, so its back to the paper route and see what happens next year

stock 359.25 rwhp 347.98 torque
after pkg install 535.89 rwhp 462.35 torque

dyno1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Tinman

My before and after install of LG Street series headers, and Corsa Sport cat-back exhaust.

No other mods on this base C6 yet--well none that would equate to more horsepower. It's a 2005 LS2 with Manual.

Max power increase was 29 horses
Max torque increase was 31

Feel free to comment or discuss.

For me, I thought the baseline was a little lower than I expected. Old fuel and carbon build-up may have been contrbuting factors. In any case, I haven't driven the 'Vette yet. I've heard it though--it sounds wicked. The rumble it makes from starting it up is awesome.:eek:

I hope it provides a noticeable difference when I step on it, or downshift to pass on the highway.

Cheers,

Vince.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread