Hang in there DrJer............ It'll all be worth it in the end. :D

I know what you're going through. Mine has been gone almost 7 months now as well, and I'm starting to twitch a little now that the weather is nice out. :rofl:

Hopefully it will be done soon.............

^ I was thinking of you too N20Vette! As I talk with Manny, it must be his busiest/most stressful time of year with everyone wanting things done last week and last month and tomorrow and next week and new projects to do...

Keep the emotions in check... it's just stuff not family... first world problems...

As much as I tell myself these things, it's still tough!

Add street manners/ecm problems yet to the list... Tuning a 97/98 is near impossible I guess - waiting for a 2002 ecm to be installed/repinned, then we need to start the tuning process all over again...

*sigh* Yet another year of missing out on racing season.

BUT it will be so good to get it working properly for once!

(It's been 7 months... can someone send me an updated picture - maybe from the charity event??)

Were almost there , keep the faith :canada:

Still waiting...

Join the club............... :(

Hopefully they will both be done soon. Trying my best to be patient. (But it is getting harder)

With all the rain we've had lately, I wouldn't be driving it anyways. At least that's what I keep telling myself. :rofl:

Hang in there Doc!

Something that my father told me and that I strongly believe a cardinal truth - "The only things worthwhile in life are the things you have to sacrifice for.........."

A Z06 when I was 20 would have been a waste of a good car. Like so many things in my life I think I only have the maturity to appreciate this car now.

While it sucks to have to wait to get your cars back, you will have an increased enjoyment of them when you do recognizing what you had to give up to get them into that state of performance........

Cheers,

Garry

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.