If history is any indication, we should get some good weather in April -- the odd day for sure.

With any luck at all we may get some decent weather in March -- who knows.......This year tho isn't the norm so anything is possible.

You coming for your car this spring?

C.

Ya, I'll come down for sure... still deciding about flying home and having it shipped vs. driving it home (my butt votes flying).

(Not) Surprisingly I've had several friends (and strangers) volunteer to drive it back for me if I don't want to.

Maybe you guys do this too: If someone asks to drive my car I usually say no, but if someone is scared to drive my car or is nervous to, I toss them the keys.

Maybe you guys do this too: If someone asks to drive my car I usually say no, but if someone is scared to drive my car or is nervous to, I toss them the keys.[/QUOTE]

Some truth and logic in that thought. I like the way you think. :rofl:

Ya, I'll come down for sure... still deciding about flying home and having it shipped vs. driving it home (my butt votes flying).

(Not) Surprisingly I've had several friends (and strangers) volunteer to drive it back for me if I don't want to.

Maybe you guys do this too: If someone asks to drive my car I usually say no, but if someone is scared to drive my car or is nervous to, I toss them the keys.

Have a friend or family member come with you and share the driving home. There's some gorgeous countryside btw. here and there.

C.

Finally going on the dyno later today . After a few issues were found that need to be corrected we will finally be able to tune this bad boy.

The o rings on the injectors were sucking air , as well the crank sensor need to be replaced and the fuel rails had a hairline crack . All were giving us fits the last few weeks as we worked through these issues .

Hopefully have some numbers to post later :D

Last edited:
Yeah shite weather for sure .. dang snow -- about 2" of wet crap -- was supposed to be all rain.

Tomorrow is 2" of rain -- so that should be another fun day.

Stay dry guys.

C.

And yet another delay :(

Start tuning and we right away run into an issue .

Seems that someone wired in a Racelogix system that is causing all kinds of issue's . So we are taking it out .

Stay tuned

So far... my car wasn't running correctly with the supercharger when it came back to me from the other guys because:

1.) tuned wrong
2.) full of carbon
3.) vaccuum leak
4.) injectors o-ring leak
5.) cracked fuel rail
6.) corrupted ECM
7.) belt wouldn't stay on
8.) wrong cam was put in
9.) crank sensor issue
10.) traction control wired wrong
11.) exhaust gaskets were not the right size
12.) the billet sprag in the converter was cracked
(the fuel pump has been in/out at least 10 times)...
THOUSANDS of dollars of labour... and probably other issues I'm missing

... not sure if I can explain how excited I am if/when Manny gets this sorted out for me!!!!!

...........THOUSANDS of dollars of labour... and probably other issues I'm missing

Racelogic installed wrong. :D......wait a minute, maybe that should me a :mad:!

That should be great having a car that works! I would be super excited too!

So far... my car wasn't running correctly with the supercharger when it came back to me from the other guys because:

1.) tuned wrong
2.) full of carbon
3.) vaccuum leak
4.) injectors o-ring leak
5.) cracked fuel rail
6.) corrupted ECM
7.) belt wouldn't stay on
8.) wrong cam was put in
9.) crank sensor issue
10.) traction control wired wrong
11.) exhaust gaskets were not the right size
12.) the billet sprag in the converter was cracked
(the fuel pump has been in/out at least 10 times)...
THOUSANDS of dollars of labour... and probably other issues I'm missing

... not sure if I can explain how excited I am if/when Manny gets this sorted out for me!!!!!

No worries Jeremy , we're almost there . I'm pretty sure this is the final item .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.