This has been such a great thread to read. It once again shows that a reputable shop like Manny's is hard to find. It really sucks that you had to go through all this first the wrong way Dr.Jer. Really sucks. I hate resding experiences like this, but I do like that you have come to the right place and your car is going to be a beast!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Yes sir , and I have the video , but again Photobucket is being a pain . I have now up loaded it 4 times and it still does not show up :mad:

Last edited:
Ahhhh... so good to see it running! Should certainly be a handful coming off the corners.

Running poorly as I brought it to Ontario it made 427 rwhp with the blower... so this is great!! (And how bad it was.)

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

DrJer,

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes"! What a great clip and whoa what a sound! I am even more excited for spring now - especially with - 17 this morning and a cold north wind to accompany it.

I say get yerself onto WestJet and go bring that beastie home pronto!!

Enjoy.............

Cheers,

Garry

Add street manners/ecm problems yet to the list... Tuning a 97/98 is near impossible I guess - waiting for a 2002 ecm to be installed/repinned, then we need to start the tuning process all over again...

*sigh* Yet another year of missing out on racing season.

BUT it will be so good to get it working properly for once!

(It's been 7 months... can someone send me an updated picture - maybe from the charity event??)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.