@Cobravenomous not sure if you plan to Xpel the car but if you do, that's typically a freebie--they'll lay down a strip on the sills no charge.
Alternately, seems like something you could also do on your own with some paint protection film from Amazon. Personal view is it's not really necessary as I've never really scratched up my sills, partly because of how I typically enter/exit the car by swinging my legs around, but totally get why someone my want some sort of protection if that concerns them.

The ones you posted seem a bit expensive to me personally, but I cannot speak to their quality as I've not used them.
Cheers...

Side Mirror Protectors........does anyone have any comments regarding the following side mirror Protectors? I thought that they would be good to stop bug chips and bug splatter at highway speeds!

Just go with the clear film Cobra. Bugs come right off.
Those things are hidious. 😂👍

:Funnypost:

Reactions: ccltj
Cobra--Suntek or Xpel--you wont regret it.
Save those socks for your golf clubs.
Thanks everyone........I got caught up in the rush of buying something on sale with the sale price ending the next day, so I ordered them.......I'll let you know what I think when they come in and when my car finally arrives...ha ha.........

They were purchased only for when I'm out on the highway as a protection to all things that always seem to catch my side mirrors.....

I also purchased X-PEL for my door sills.....

Last edited:
Reactions: ccltj and ddgermann
Thanks everyone........I got caught up in the rush of buying something on sale with the sale price ending the next day, so I ordered them.......I'll let you know what I think when they come in and when my car finally arrives...ha ha.........

They were purchased only for when I'm out on he highway as a protection to all things that always seem to catch my side mirrors.....

I also purchased X-PEL for my door sills.....

Actually Cobra, in that case, everyone above really likes the mirror socks... we were just pulling your leg.... :angelic:

Actually Cobra, in that case, everyone above really likes the mirror socks... we were just pulling your leg.... :angelic:

I wasn’t. They are definitely hidious. 😂

It’s ok Cobra. Think of it this way... you will have the only set around. That’s kinda cool.
Reminds me of Paul’s door openers.

Ok I’m actually not being a dick. Just messing around guys. Maybe a little nuts waiting for spring.

A corvette with mirrors condoms... is still a corvette man. 👍
All good

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.