Reactions: MikeysZ06
Thanks Zig, to both you and Cindy. Quinn is fine. A few tense days for us but she never missed a beat. Wouldn't even know she'd been at the Vet if it weren't for a shaved leg where the Intravenous was...lol.... I'm pretty sure she thinks we just left her there for two days to punish her for eating my butter tart.... hehe

IMG_0359.JPG

Here are our 2 dogs. The little brown is 2.5 year old and is a mix of chiwawa and something else (dont have a clue), we got it from a splitting couple who could not take him with them and the white one is a mix of shih tzu and lasha apso (about 10 years old), got this one at one year old and he was WAY to active for the old lady to take care of him. They realy are family members.

Last edited:
74EE0BBB-5583-47E5-A7E7-890BD5FCE5AB.jpeg
29CD3250-6810-4602-B769-7CB85A3E5934.jpeg
8B330152-C7A3-49C3-B3B3-9FBA0A81E70F.jpeg
3D112962-FD69-43D4-9E1A-785BDC92800B.jpeg
OPAL in the house!!
She is 10 years old and needed a forever home. Her owners were older and got ill.
Born in Australia, brought to Langley by DELCOs/STERLINGs breeder as a puppy, lived here for 6 years, bred for a couple of breedings of show poodles and then moved to Oregon. Now back to the breeder here.... she asked us a couple of months ago if we knew of someone interested.
OPAL has been visiting and staying over a couple of times to introduce her to STERLING.
Things are fine so. Today she officially stays..
They get along fine..Sterling is a little too energetic for her and she puts him in his place sometimes.. that will be good for him to learn.

Great fun ahead.
Graham

Last edited:
Congratulations Graham and Bev. She looks right at home already. How are you planning to take them both in the Corvette? You will have to drive the C3 with Sterling, and Bev will need to drive the C5 with Opal. Lol
:smile1:

Thanx Boys...
Travelling may be an issue... haven’t solved that yet...
But two Corvettes may be the answer...

Graham

A handy guy like you will find a way to open the trunk lid, on the vert, the other way and make the first rumble seat corvette ever then the traveling issue will be solve.

99886100milewebPossiblefront.jpg

Rumble seat conversion kit wasn't installed yet

Stephane

View attachment 14071 View attachment 14072 View attachment 14073 View attachment 14074 OPAL in the house!!
She is 10 years old and needed a forever home. Her owners were older and got ill.
Born in Australia, brought to Langley by DELCOs/STERLINGs breeder as a puppy, lived here for 6 years, bred for a couple of breedings of show poodles and then moved to Oregon. Now back to the breeder here.... she asked us a couple of months ago if we knew of someone interested.
OPAL has been visiting and staying over a couple of times to introduce her to STERLING.
Things are fine so. Today she officially stays..
They get along fine..Sterling is a little too energetic for her and she puts him in his place sometimes.. that will be good for him to learn.

Great fun ahead.
Graham
She’s travelled more than me !! Lol.

Yes, I've seen this before: but, so true, I think. The first thing my dog does in the morning is jump up beside me while I sip my morning coffee. She is easy to please: water her, feed her, walk her and pet her.
P1010428.JPG

Me too Mikey!
Lol

Graham
What have you done man to cause all this snow to fall - LOL!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread