Turbozig: love the color of your C7 & can't wait to see pics of the restored 454 - what a beast. Here is my pal Shelby (use to own 07 Shelby GT500).
P1010428.JPG

We once had a cat named MUNCIE, 'cause she was a 'four-on-the-floor.'
We also had a dog named Malibu.
And our last puppy was DELCO The Wonder Poodle..
Our latest standard poodle is named STERLING(cause he will change to all silver over the next few months..
IMG_0602.JPG

But the funny part is he is not named after a car or a part..
BUT the new CARS3 movie named a car after HIM...
Meet STERLING the CARS3 actor(played by Nathan Fillion)
IMG_0664.JPG

I guess I will be buying 'that' diecast for sure!
It even looks like him!!! LOL
Graham

hmmmmmm....Thx Mike for another post here....I thought to myself "How did I miss this Thread".... and then I realized...I was fishing a hundred kilometers further north than the mosquitoes even venture when this was started.... What a great thread.... But I'm having trouble believing there's only seven or eight members with canine family members.... C'mon people...post up and introduce us to your four legged friends....For those who haven't seen my pictures in earlier threads, here's Quinn....

DSCN6299r.jpg

I know many of us OCD Corvette owners have beautiful 4 legged friends that we are very attached to and love as much as our 4 wheeled toys. I thought that I would be the first to show my best buddy Roxy, beside my ride in my shop. She is a Border Collie, Husky and Lab mix rescue dog from SCARS, and an absoulute sweetie. She has one totally blue eye, and the other is dark brown with about a sixth of a pie chunk of blue. Let's see your pals!
Ziggy, she is a beauty; and, as you know I have a mini aussie shep by the name of Shelby - see below.

Attachments

• P1010428.JPG
    P1010428.JPG
    515.3 KB · Views: 21
I took my dog Monster for a road trip in the Vette. I really wish I would have gotten a picture but I thought he would have been with me for a lot longer than he was. :(
He, like so many dogs to their owners, was my absolute pal. 150 lb Great Dane that stood 38” at the shoulder. I took the passenger seat out and he fit in there just great. The biggest problem is that he kept wanting to put his head on my lap while driving because that’s the only he fit in my 85 S-15 truck with the bench seat. I still miss him almost every day 5 years later.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread