Late to the party here. Yes we love our dogs!
This is Sophie, she is a Yellow English Lab. Love her dearly but she is not welcome near the car. Has quite the jumping habit. Still trying to hold on to that new car smell and in tact leather as long as I can. haha.
View attachment 43200
One of fav. breeds: next time if I can talk my wife into it?? Beautiful dogs!!

We lost our OPAL to cancer a couple of weeks ago.
EAA2DB8E-1C59-470C-85F8-720E324E72D5.jpeg
60DE9BBE-B049-472A-AF89-EE0BACC17967.jpeg
1B48AFBB-8AAB-4CA9-B50D-FFB5CBE0D22A.jpeg

We took OPAL in as a rescue almost 3 years ago when she was 10 years old from the same breeder as STERLING. He was 1 at the time.
She was an immediate match for our house and helped turn STERLING into a great dog.
We sure miss her even though we only had her for a short time. It’s tough.
9FD04E55-CD4E-4014-A613-10F37C8E20EA.jpeg

Sterling was a little off for a week after she left. We packed-up her dog-crate and stuff the other day and he was giving it a good check-over.
She was our superstar.
. Checkout 1:26 of the vid for her TV appearance.

They sure are nice to have but so tough when they leave,

graham

View attachment 43202View attachment 43203View attachment 43204
We took OPAL in as a rescue almost 3 years ago when she was 10 years old from the same breeder as STERLING. He was 1 at the time.
She was an immediate match for our house and helped turn STERLING into a great dog.
View attachment 43205
Sterling was a little off for a week after she left. We packed-up her dog-crate and stuff the other day and he was giving it a good check-over.
She was our superstar.

graham

So very very sorry to hear this @nascar03 . So sorry for those she leaves behind. ☹
I am grateful to have met her last year as her “isms” and “star qualities” were definitely embracing.
Wow that was a year ago already ... I really miss that time.

Last edited:
Reactions: nascar03
View attachment 43202View attachment 43203View attachment 43204
View attachment 43205
She was our superstar.

graham

My deepest condolences my friend. May her memories last forever in your heart! RIP Opal

Reactions: nascar03
Sir George of Grey County is a three-legged 60lb goof in a 70lb bag that I got from the Bulldog rescue almost 11yrs ago. He was my Loyal Sidecar Ballast for about 40,000km a few years ago when I had my sidecar rig, then he became my Loyal Jeep Dog last year when I bought the 2018 Wrangler. I'm about to promote him to Loyal Corvette Dog when I get my 97 C5 next week, but I'm concerned about having him in the car. The shedding, drooling, sneezing and licking everything in reach... but that's just me, he's twice as bad!
IMG_20200830_1446064~2.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200830_1446064~2.jpg
    IMG_20200830_1446064~2.jpg
    703.5 KB · Views: 12
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread