max930

max930

Regular
Oct 16, 2017
vancouver
VetteCoins
Car
Well its time too get another dog for my German Shepherd. He is a dogs dog. Thinking another Rottweiler cause well I miss having one around. A picture of one of my girls Cuba and my last male TY.

Attachments

• 38684_1540909804840_2551502_n.jpg
    38684_1540909804840_2551502_n.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 38690_1540909884842_1420578_n.jpg
    38690_1540909884842_1420578_n.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: turbozig
Once in a life time ya have a special dog .In my case it was half mastiff half Rotti and a service dog for my wife after a stroke left her partially paralyzed .Extremely smart and naturally caring ,she was a natural service dog that impressed her trainers from day one .The dogs name was Lizzie and she virtually died from exhaustion taking care of my wife for ten years .My wife eventually recovered most of her mobility skills thanks to a special dog .

I like when Rotts do well as service dogs Vs protecting gang hang outs! Mine have been awesome dogs. My Shepherd might do search and rescue. So far he is too much the police dog. He loves to bite in getting his way! More then one person around he needs a muzzle. The next Rottweiler besides being a play toy for my current dog. Thinking of doing the hospital visits with the next one. Requires an obedience test to be certified to be a therapy service dog.... I like passing real world tests with my mutts.

I like when Rotts do well as service dogs Vs protecting gang hang outs! Mine have been awesome dogs. My Shepherd might do search and rescue. So far he is too much the police dog. He loves to bite in getting his way! More then one person around he needs a muzzle. The next Rottweiler besides being a play toy for my current dog. Thinking of doing the hospital visits with the next one. Requires an obedience test to be certified to be a therapy service dog.... I like passing real world tests with my mutts.

I hope you refer to them as "The Lads".

Reactions: Bixter44 and max930
I know this is an old thread, My wife and I just adopted a rescue dog. He was found on the side of a road in Louisiana in March 2019
, and went to a couple of different shelters, then in November he came to Canada. A family adopted him and returned him within 2 hrs. He had no house training at all. We are 5 days in, with a little bit of work he is doing great.
DSC 0264

I know this is an old thread, My wife and I just adopted a rescue dog. He was found on the side of a road in Louisiana in March 2019
, and went to a couple of different shelters, then in November he came to Canada. A family adopted him and returned him within 2 hrs. He had no house training at all. We are 5 days in, with a little bit of work he is doing great.
View attachment 35016
Made my day reading this Jim.
Hoping the “atta boy”s come frequently for Tracker in real good time 👍🏻
No question Tracker and I know that the two people he now lives with are absolutely Top Notch 👍🏻👍🏻
Happy New Year & Cheers
Keep us posted on "Life with Tracker" ... (perhaps the thread title)

Last edited:
Reactions: Riley P
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.