AndrisHTC

I'm New Here
Jun 2, 2023
VetteCoins
Hi, so my htc is to be built this week, and I’ve started to execute my accessory list with battery tender at the top, only to learn the corvette branded unit is discontinued? This is what one of the leading online oem supplier’s mentioned, that GM stopped sending the units out past month and not clear of their return. Other sites show discontinued as well; guess its another corvette item that will go up in value over time lol They do have unbranded ctek units in their place

Hi, so my htc is to be built this week, and I’ve started to execute my accessory list with battery tender at the top, only to learn the corvette branded unit is discontinued? This is what one of the leading online oem supplier’s mentioned, that GM stopped sending the units out past month and not clear of their return. Other sites show discontinued as well; guess its another corvette item that will go up in value over time lol They do have unbranded ctek units in their place
They are not being discontinued as they are required for the Eray we are told. Perhaps a newer model is coming with a new part number

The "non-Corvette-branded" CTEK does the same thing, so you've lost nothing going with that. Many other brands work as well; but be sure it's a "battery tender" and not a "battery charger".

Having said that, for a measly $1 million (and Can. currency to boot; not US.), I'd sell you my gently used "real deal" Corvette branded CTEK (lol).

The "non-Corvette-branded" CTEK does the same thing, so you've lost nothing going with that. Many other brands work as well; but be sure it's a "battery tender" and not a "battery charger".

Having said that, for a measly $1 million (and Can. currency to boot; not US.), I'd sell you my gently used "real deal" Corvette branded CTEK (lol).
Wait and I'm sure the price on his "real deal" will drop, although the new models are going to cost you more - have another sip of Kool-Aid and buy that baby now!

• Haha
Reactions: Murray20c8
I have a Wayne Gretzky rookie card since new (was one the lucky cards that did not wind up in my bicycle spokes), apparently they are selling for more than $1M these days so maybe we can trade lol…

Is he still playing? I thought he came to the NHL before turn of the century?
As you can tell, I don't follow hockey, and haven't for quite a while.

Bettman oh look a nickel.jpg

There are two parts number for the same charger.

Part ending in 86 can’t be found and shipped by most suppliers.

Part ending in 87 is same thing but available.

Just ordered one from Tubman in Ottawa, no ETA but it got a confirmation back.
thanks, Tubman was the supplier that originally advised these units are not available, I checked with them again regarding part ending in ‘87’ and they said they are not stocking those either, might want to check with them directly, I will keep hunting thanks for the replies

Whoa. That's a serious rip-off. We don't do that here. I have mine I will sell for $625,000.00. There. You just saved enough to buy a new Z06 to go with it.... Call me as it won't last long at that price.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread