This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Does Anyone Else Do This?

Jun 27, 2017
Portage la Prairie, MB
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Coupe
Province
MB
In order to get in my C5, I need the door close to wide open. I am 6'6", 65 years old and arthritis hangs out with me a lot. In spite of all that, I get in and out pretty good with the door out of the way. So everywhere I park, bar, restaurant, hotel, I have to park where no one can park and crowd the driver's door. Am I the only one who does this?

For a lot of reasons including yours I look for those spots as well.

No one ever said getting old was fun.

I have a legitimate handicap sticker but seldom use it in the Corvette, it seems to attract its share of crazies including parking ticket professionals.

My boots would never touch my shale coloured seats even if I had a convertible.

Reactions: MikeysZ06
I park at the back part of any lot I find myself in. I'll drop anyone off at the doors of a mall or whatever but I'm parking in the sticks. That's non negotiable.

But for the most part,if I know I'm going to be parking for any length of time,I'll take the Lexus. The Vette doesn't really see parking lots to be honest,or drive thrus either.

Lol... right you are Murray.... I did gain notoriety a few years back with my C6 in this exact position. A customer in the hair salon supplies place down at the end of my building snapped a photo and posted it on Facebook under Red Deer's worst parkers... A buddy of mine sent me a screenshot of the facebook page... I laughed my butt off.....