Jun 27, 2017
Portage la Prairie, MB
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Coupe
Province
MB
In order to get in my C5, I need the door close to wide open. I am 6'6", 65 years old and arthritis hangs out with me a lot. In spite of all that, I get in and out pretty good with the door out of the way. So everywhere I park, bar, restaurant, hotel, I have to park where no one can park and crowd the driver's door. Am I the only one who does this?

I do not have a problem getting in or out of my C5...
Maybe having a convert is easier!

But I never park where someone can get too close to me.

My C3 has been lowered enuff that I seldom use the door!
Step over onto the seat and drop into place!

Graham

My boots would never touch my shale coloured seats even if I had a convertible.

Reactions: MikeysZ06
I park at the back part of any lot I find myself in. I'll drop anyone off at the doors of a mall or whatever but I'm parking in the sticks. That's non negotiable.

But for the most part,if I know I'm going to be parking for any length of time,I'll take the Lexus. The Vette doesn't really see parking lots to be honest,or drive thrus either.

I also try to find the spots where opening my doors is not a problem.... :yesss:

parkthis).jpg

Lol... right you are Murray.... I did gain notoriety a few years back with my C6 in this exact position. A customer in the hair salon supplies place down at the end of my building snapped a photo and posted it on Facebook under Red Deer's worst parkers... A buddy of mine sent me a screenshot of the facebook page... I laughed my butt off.....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.