This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Did GM stop the Speed Model?

I'm almost at the one year mark and have not received the speed model and the certificate for Ron Fellows.

I just asked my salesman and he said GM stopped it after 2022. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks
Hello,
You only have 1-YEAR from date of purchase to book your Ron Fellows 2-day school at Willow Springs in Nevada.
Do it now if you want to take advantage of this great offer from GM.

I just booked mine today.

Hello,
You only have 1-YEAR from date of purchase to book your Ron Fellows 2-day school at Willow Springs in Nevada.

* Spring Mountain

I just got back from there this weekend (photo of me below coming out of turn 9), l'm already wondering when I can book something similar again

Last edited:
Reactions: Vettenut
How much is a flight and did you guy that went rent a car to get from Vegas to the track?
I probably wouldn’t recommend it but I got a flight for like 300 return on Flair but it was direct from Toronto.

Rented a cheap car- too far for a cab. It’s a good 45min drive. Also if you don’t have a room at the track ( which I didn’t due to booking) they put you at a hotel in town for which you will need a car to get to.

I paid maybe 150 for car.

See this thread for Ron Fellows Spring Mountain school.

How much is a flight and did you guy that went rent a car to get from Vegas to the track?

Flights will be highly dependent on date/time/airport/luck. I live in southwestern Ontario so I generally go through Detroit, which in this case ended up costing about $450 CAD roundtrip including a checked bag. We also stayed in Vegas for a night on either side, saw the Hoover Dam and some other stuff. Car for the duration was $275 CAD, although I have a good connection for that (rental cars aren't as cheap as they once were).

Hello,

BTW, There are many people who have no idea they will receive the offer or the discount. I was told they will still honour the offer past 1 year as long as you prove purchase of the C8. I'd expect the timing to be within reason and not 5 years later.

Reactions: PapaSmurf
Unless they changed it my friend tried to get Ron Fellows 4 months past the deadline and no way this was a C7
They didn't send it with a model did they? Did he receive his gift on time? There are a lot of delivery issues with the models they are sending with the C8. That is why they are honouring the discount past 1 year.

I went in January ('24). I called the school, gave them my VIN, and she emailed a list of available dates.
There's a huge difference in the price of flights from 1 day to another, so I picked a cheap flight that coincided with school dates. Just under $300, as I recall.
United, Toronto to Chicago, to Vegas. Air Canada Vegas to Toronto. Hyundai Elantra was $88 USD for 3 days. Plus $13 fuel, 120 miles.
Buffet breakfast and lunch was great, and the room was huge and luxurious.

Reactions: PapaSmurf

Users who are viewing this thread