When I contactacted them in the past as soon as they know you are from Canada you get forwarded to GM Canada Customer Care and get very little satisfaction from them typically.
I contacted GM Canada concierge on Monday. The friendly person on the phone said she would call me back the same day to verify that my vin was on a list to receive the speed model…. No response since Monday 🤬

I contacted gmcanadacare on Monday, February 19, 2024 I got a corvette hat as a (this should quiet him down for a while gift) and have heard nothing since. My purchase was August 2nd 2023
It took a year to get mine. Some a lot longer.
Patience Grasshopper. You can come look at mine. ;)

I'm almost at the one year mark and have not received the speed model and the certificate for Ron Fellows.

I just asked my salesman and he said GM stopped it after 2022. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks
No idea if they have stopped sending the models or not. I would call Corvette concierge 866-424-3892 and check to see if the program is still on. They have had real problems getting the models delivered, especially in Canada. It took them 23 months to get the model to me. I even called the concierge about 12 months after delivery of my C8 to check on it. When the model finally arrived it had the Ron Fellows program certificate in the package. The certificate was dated 12 months from when the certificate was issued which would have allowed me three years from my actual delivery date. Fortunately, I already knew about the program as I had gone there 4 years ago with my C7 purchase. So as soon as I took delivery of my C8 I called Spring Mountain with my VIN and they enrolled me for a November date. I'll go again when I order my next C8 or C9?

Reactions: Sea Wolf Z06

Users who are viewing this thread