I'm almost at the one year mark and have not received the speed model and the certificate for Ron Fellows.

I just asked my salesman and he said GM stopped it after 2022. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks
It took them 23 months to send me my "welcome gift." It is nothing special but is kind of neat. It also included the Ron Fellows (Spring Mountain) Certificate. Interestingly the certificate expiry date was about 12 months from when the gift arrived NOT 12 months after I took delivery. However, I knew about the Ron Fellows Spring Mountain program prior to purchasing my 2022 C8 HTC so contacted Spring Mountain with my VIN number as soon as my 2022 C8 was delivered and attended (my second time) the following November. Just out of curiosity I contacted Spring Mountain and they said that had I not already taken advantage of the program the date on the certificate would be the expiry date which in effect would have been nearly 3 years after taking delivery. Just to ensure you are still on the list to receive the "Welcome Gift" I would contact the GM Concierge. I believe someone has listed it in this string.

Reactions: PapaSmurf
I got one with my 2020 after 11 months. I am 21 months since my second C8 and no gift. If you want to go to Ron Fellows just email them like people are saying on here. I haven't heard officially the model is cancelled in Canada, just no one is saying that they have received on recently either.

I got my C8 13 months ago. I emailed GM and asked when am I going to receive the welcome gift and they replied that I have been added to the welcome gift list. No idea why I wasn’t on the list before.

I got my C8 13 months ago. I emailed GM and asked when am I going to receive the welcome gift and they replied that I have been added to the welcome gift list. No idea why I wasn’t on the list before.
I got the same response when I contacted the GM Concierge, don't know if that response meant that they didn't already have my name on the list and were going to now add it or whether my name was on the list already but they had not gotten to it by the time I contacted them. Anyway it still took 10 months after that contact to get the nice little paper weight which ended out being 23 months after I took delivery of my 2022 HTC. Another interesting bit of info, along with the model car they sent me a certificate for the Ron Fellows program at Spring Mountain (an absolute must attend) with an expiration date 12 months from when I got the model! However, being a previous owner of a C7 I already knew about the program and contacted the Spring Mountain facility 3 months after I took delivery with my VIN and they enrolled me for a few months later at a time I requested.

i hope they still continue to send out the amplify orange models even though that colour was discontinued this week
They will continue. Paint shops will get the colour for years from now. It's just a paint code.

Reactions: redpearl99
I really don't understand why the Dealership doesn't explain the RF option when they deliver the car. At the very least just stick the damn certificate/info package in with the Owner's Manual FFS...

Oh wait, no one reads the Owner's Manual except MKC8....

LOL

I really don't understand why the Dealership doesn't explain the RF option when they deliver the car. At the very least just stick the damn certificate/info package in with the Owner's Manual FFS...

Oh wait, no one reads the Owner's Manual except MKC8....

LOL
Wait, there's instructions?

• Haha
Reactions: Murray20c8
'Thank you for contacting the Corvette Concierge team! We saw your email expressing your interest in an update on your Welcome Kit and would be happy to provide you with some additional information.

Typically, these are delivered 4-6 weeks after taking delivery of your vehicle. However, we have been experiencing delays with Speedshape Production and select colors/body styles are currently out of stock. We are working closely with our Chevrolet team and 3rd party who fulfills the orders to rebuild inventory and deliver the missing Welcome Kits as soon as we are able. '

🤣 🤣 4 to 6 weeks thats hilarious more like months , that was the response i got earlier this month.

• Haha
Reactions: Murray20c8
'Thank you for contacting the Corvette Concierge team! We saw your email expressing your interest in an update on your Welcome Kit and would be happy to provide you with some additional information.

Typically, these are delivered 4-6 weeks after taking delivery of your vehicle. However, we have been experiencing delays with Speedshape Production and select colors/body styles are currently out of stock. We are working closely with our Chevrolet team and 3rd party who fulfills the orders to rebuild inventory and deliver the missing Welcome Kits as soon as we are able. '

🤣 🤣 4 to 6 weeks thats hilarious more like months , that was the response i got earlier this month.
I did not know there is a General Motors Corvette Concierge that services Canada. How do you contact them?

They will continue. Paint shops will get the colour for years from now. It's just a paint code.
I dunno... Rumour has it Volkswagen has purchased world rights to all the Silly Putty. You may be out of luck. ;)

1717252304329.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.