On the way to the rock perhaps the airplane could drop one off at my place.

In for one Eric. Does this mean my Corvette will no longer be numbers matching? :Biggrin:
Thanks Murray... You've already sacrificed your matching numbers using that aftermarket wax... ;) You should see if you can chase down one or two of your Ontario buds to split shipping.. I have enough now that I will order but will still have three spares....

• Haha
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
I was waiting for Eric's pitch ... "Now you know we can't do this all day but if you order right now at 1 800 Winshield we will ... (insert special offer here) ... just pay an extra charge for extra shipping and handling"

Thanks Eric

• Haha
Reactions: OL Yeller
Don't know. You have ceramic coating on your glass now or you want to put it on after the Diamon Fusion product. I can ask when I order tomorrow.
I have it on now. I'm thinking it may be a similar product but may have compatibility issues. I'll ask JR, my installer as well. Thanks for checking on your side as well.

• Agree
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Ok I'll bite for one..

Rruuff Day Promo Code: 20% off free shipping

Thanks Paul. Yeah. Someday when I'm rich and famous, have a Lambo sitting beside my Vette in my man cave, get a huge salary from Nik, and actually markup products that I'm offering to members, only because I have to buy 20.... Then I will think about promo codes....lol... (I'm joking. I will never have promo codes)

By the way. You may want to shout out to @Black 03 Z06. Might be a way you can save half the shipping if you two can put something together and I'll ship in one box.

Thanks Paul. Yeah. Someday when I'm rich and famous, have a Lambo sitting beside my Vette in my man cave, get a huge salary from Nik, and actually markup products that I'm offering to members, only because I have to buy 20.... Then I will think about promo codes....lol... (I'm joking. I will never have promo codes)

By the way. You may want to shout out to @Black 03 Z06. Might be a way you can save half the shipping if you two can put something together and I'll ship in one box.
It would cost him $98 to drive it down to me lol...

I have it on now. I'm thinking it may be a similar product but may have compatibility issues. I'll ask JR, my installer as well. Thanks for checking on your side as well.

Here is the answer from the distributor. He must also be sitting on his computer on a Sunday in social distancing world.

" The chemical covalently bonds to glass, granite, ceramic, porcelain substrates basically all silica substrates.
So it should bond to that surface, but that said I have never applied our product over top of a ceramic coating so I cannot speak to function or effect."

Here is the answer from the distributor. He must also be sitting on his computer on a Sunday in social distancing world.

" The chemical covalently bonds to glass, granite, ceramic, porcelain substrates basically all silica substrates.
So it should bond to that surface, but that said I have never applied our product over top of a ceramic coating so I cannot speak to function or effect."
Thanks Rruuff. Will let you what JR says. Picking the car up on Thursday. It's been at his shop since February....... I separation anxiety!

Thanks Rruuff. Will let you what JR says. Picking the car up on Thursday. It's been at his shop since February....... I separation anxiety!
Hopefully your weather is better than Red Deer's. -8 here and snowing again. Hasn't even begun to melt our 3 feet of the white stuff... :(

Ok folks. Just to let you know we are getting close to last call for the Diamon Fusion product as I currently have 18 committed out of the box of 20 they will be shipping me after I order tomorrow. If there is anyone else interested, you might want to speak up as the last two may soon be gone. Thanks again to all for helping make this possible.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.