I swear to gawd no one ever does a search. There was a 3 pg thread on the exact same subject that ended July 20 and now a 5 pg thread started July 17 thats still going strong :Hurray:

If you're near TO the best distributor is:

OEM Fleets
You can buy this oil for $15/L. Just call Sunny 416-839-1611. Pickup address: 1214A Kamato Rd. Mississauga,

If you're outside TO, call around for a local distributor

Otherwise:

RockAuto online $16.50 (all numbers pretax)

Amazon - sold out

Cross-border US$11.50

Dealer $26

Thread closed :D
Amazon is not sold out but they want 18.00 . Look up above .

I swear to gawd no one ever does a search. There was a 3 pg thread on the exact same subject that ended July 20 and now a 5 pg thread started July 17 thats still going strong :Hurray:
Welcome to a Mod's world but if we moved every duplicate thread and posts back to an original thread of the subject we wouldn't have any skin left on the ends of our fingers..... Most don't even know how to search and the rest don't want to bother with 2 extra mouse clicks to do the search..... :rofl:

Right, but if you want to continue the conversation, the board itself suggests you create a new thread with this message:

dex.jpg

Welcome to a Mod's world but if we moved every duplicate thread and posts back to an original thread of the subject we wouldn't have any skin left on the ends of our fingers..... Most don't even know how to search and the rest don't want to bother with 2 extra mouse clicks to do the search..... :rofl:
My deepest sympathies! Like most boards, its stream of consciousness :Banghead:

My bad, I thought that was ESP = SUPERCAR. Never thought I would get into an oil discussion LOL. I just purchased some for my upcoming 2024 and wanted it to match the manual. Anyway, this is from a mobile 1 techie which is interesting for sure, and related. I suggest if your manual says DexosR, a little more research may be required. It all marketing anyway for sure LOL ....

mobile1.png

My bad, I thought that was ESP = SUPERCAR. Never thought I would get into an oil discussion LOL. I just purchased some for my upcoming 2024 and wanted it to match the manual. Anyway, this is from a mobile 1 techie which is interesting for sure, and related. I suggest if your manual says DexosR, a little more research may be required. It all marketing anyway for sure LOL ....

View attachment 114546
Mobil 1 has already admitted the ESP FORMULA 0W-40 Dexos2 is the same as SUPERCAR 0W-40 DEXOS R

View attachment 114546
Mobil 1 has already admitted the ESP FORMULA 0W-40 Dexos2 is the same as SUPERCAR 0W-40 DEXOS R

I suggest if you are a C8 owner you follow your manual....

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked at Amazon last week and they were $111 per case. I went to the distributor and paid $84 inc GST per case.
Prices of many products on Amazon are up and down like a yo-yo . They don’t even have it today. Check out Camel Camel Camel .com . Just copy and paste the url from the product page into the search bar and you’ll see a chart showing the price fluctuations over the last year. It’s quite amazing how much and how quickly they can change. You can set a price you would be willing to pay and they will email you when it hits your target.

• Informative
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.