Tell me what you think and I'm calling the salesman right now.
I am definitely going Michelin AS3+ZP or if unavailable the new Michelin AS4ZP that the C8 come off the factory floor with.
If budget come into play ... then Continental Tires but they are not run flats (ZP = zero pressure = run flat)
98F2D0C4-3767-4585-83F0-91417C917F13.jpeg

Reactions: Tango
I am definitely going Michelin AS3+ZP or if unavailable the new Michelin AS4ZP that the C8 come off the factory floor with.
If budget come into play ... then Continental Tires but they are not run flats (ZP = zero pressure = run flat)

I meant what do think about the car in general?

Ok cool I wondered what ZP meant.

I meant what do think about the car in general?

Ok cool I wondered what ZP meant.
Car looks sweet. I see CarFax appears to have 4 reports on it when I clicked it. I would assure yourself of what is on the Report. The Corvette you are considering is the same year as my 2016 C7 that is a 3LT Z51 MSRP $90k (no mag ride) (mine is long beach red color) so you should enjoy this Corvette Compliment. I am not aware of the East Canada Used Pricing Market but the price is at the top end for Alberta with those kilometres on it. Even if you pay very close to the top end of asking price, I know you should be a happy Corvette Driver. Mag Ride, Video Recorder, and it appears to have the dry sump system which is almost a Z51 package because I don't see slotted brake rotors that Z51 has on the 2016 Stingrays. It has the upgraded exhaust which is nice. So I would say you have a reasonable specimen to consider as you own (subject to that carfax report)
658B3651-3EB8-4296-B2EB-2A1D0237BA33.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Tango and tyho
Car looks sweet. I see CarFax appears to have 4 reports on it when I clicked it. I would assure yourself of what is on the Report. The Corvette you are considering is the same year as my 2016 C7 that is a 3LT Z51 MSRP $90k (no mag ride) (mine is long beach red color) so you should enjoy this Corvette Compliment. I am not aware of the East Canada Used Pricing Market but the price is at the top end for Alberta with those kilometres on it. Even if you pay very close to the top end of asking price, I know you should be a happy Corvette Driver. Mag Ride, Video Recorder, and it appears to have the dry sump system which is almost a Z51 package because I don't see slotted brake rotors that Z51 has on the 2016 Stingrays. It has the upgraded exhaust which is nice. So I would say you have a reasonable specimen to consider as you own (subject to that carfax report)
It is not a Z51 or dry sump car....See the oil fill on the driver side rocker cover. No slotted Z51 discs.

But it still looks like a very good car and it only has 24,000 miles

Exactly dyoung, it's a basic stingray but he ordered a ZF1 package and added all the looks and bells and whistle without being a Z51. It's built like Z51 except the performance parts of rotors and sump.

Here's what i found online :

NEW! “ZF1 code” Appearance Package,
includes (Q7S) 5-split spoke, Silver-painted aluminum, 19″ front and 20″ rear wheels or (Q7T) Black aluminum, 19″ front and 20″ rear wheels, (XFJ) P245/35ZR19 front and P285/30ZR20 rear, performance tires and (TTV) carbon flash-painted rear spoiler and outside mirrors

It looks like a Z51 but it's not.

The Z51 has dry sump, bigger slotted brakes, electronic slip differential, heavier shocks and springs. ( which makes mag ride a must have option ), Heavier front stabilizer bar, an added rear stabilizer bar that the base car doesn't have, extra tx and differential cooling and different gear ratios.

The car is still good car and I hope you will enjoy it, especially the standard transmission.

I see the oil cap now. Did not know it was drivers side. Glanced at passenger side and for some reason the photos wont zoom in for me. Regardless ... you know the added options 👍🏻

Congrats on the purchase!

I cannot recommend Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 enough. I've used them on every car I've owned and they are phenomenal tires for the price. I have had more grip in the wet with these tires than any other I've tried and they grip for days in the dry. I have even used them on the track and found them to be very progressive and forgiving when you're pushing their limits.

Paul has had those tires and I have read good things about them as well

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.