Interesting race last night.
I think these guys are going to need a half dozen back-up cars each.
As Dale Jr told his pit crew prior to the race: I hope you guys ain't to attached to this thing.

Best looking cars in years. You can actually differentiate between the manufactures. Quite similar to the production cars. Looking forward to next weekend.:canada:

Honestly I would be a Danaca fan even if she we're as ugly as a freight train .She is so intense and has a great desire to do her best .I have to take my grandson to Lacross practice just as qualifying starts .Told my wife to call me ever 5 minutes .

Last nights race was good ,I wish that the "little one" had happened a little later in the race .I'd like to see what Jeff ,Jr,Hamlin and JJ had to offer .No doubt from my perspective Tony had a strong car and Harvick did what it took .Cars look good and I'm pumped this year .

DW as an announcer annoys me but I'll live .

Honestly I would be a Danaca fan even if she we're as ugly as a freight train .She is so intense and has a great desire to do her best .I have to take my grandson to Lacross practice just as qualifying starts .Told my wife to call me ever 5 minutes .

Last nights race was good ,I wish that the "little one" had happened a little later in the race .I'd like to see what Jeff ,Jr,Hamlin and JJ had to offer .No doubt from my perspective Tony had a strong car and Harvick did what it took .Cars look good and I'm pumped this year .

DW as an announcer annoys me but I'll live .

I agree with You on DW. By the end of a long race he gives me a headache.
What's with these NASCAR guys and Hair dye? All these announcers are in their late 50's & 60's and not one Gray Hair amongst them all. Who do they think they are fooling?

Should be interesting qualifying. Go Smoke!!
[mob][/mob]

Wow ! it is true ... great minds do think alike !

I'm a big fan of the 24 and the 88 and I'd LOVE to see Danica win a Nascar Race !

Nice run by Danica.
The TV coverage showed a shadow run with Danica & Jeff Gordon's #24 Car. Very cool. Danica was awesome exiting the corners as where Gordon was faster in and slower on exit.
That girl can drive.
Would love to see her win.

We should do a poll on how many cars get banged up in the twin 125's on Friday. My guess would be 25% of the field.:canada:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread