Well I am sure they have it in their contract for one. Secondly, I am not sure it is without stress to work in that environment if you have to work with others that may give you Covid. It must take a psychological toll on a person. I certainly would not want to have to do it. I am sure that all precautions are being taken that can be, but still the spectre of illness would be in the back of your head. I am thrilled with the progress they are making, perhaps the only criticism I would make would be the long delay to ramp up the second shift. I would have thought that could have been done sooner. But we do not know the state of the supply vendors and parts. Clearly if they are still having parts shortages, then this is the reason why. I find it odd that both short shift days occurred on a Friday. I am thinking that they are deliberately shutting down an hour early on Friday to do a deep workstation clean and sanitization. Just that parts supply issues would likely be more random. Also if all parts vendors are back up and running now, they had a capacity to supply for 180 cars per day. So it would be odd that they could not supply parts for 80/day. Oh well, we will wait and hope for the best.

Guys, here is a interesting link to ALL corvettes on order in The system. Order #, MRSP, Event (status), model, Tpw, vin #, exterior color, trim and package ordered.

Looks like only only Mickey customers C8 is at the dealer.

Guys, here is a interesting link to ALL corvettes on order in The system. Order #, MRSP, Event (status), model, Tpw, vin #, exterior color, trim and package ordered.

Looks like only only Mickey customers C8 is at the dealer.

Here I was all excited, thanks Jack

Wooo Hoooo
3509 - 3595 = 87
1592313361368.png

Reactions: ABC
Well I am sure they have it in their contract for one. Secondly, I am not sure it is without stress to work in that environment if you have to work with others that may give you Covid. It must take a psychological toll on a person. I certainly would not want to have to do it. I am sure that all precautions are being taken that can be, but still the spectre of illness would be in the back of your head. I am thrilled with the progress they are making, perhaps the only criticism I would make would be the long delay to ramp up the second shift. I would have thought that could have been done sooner. But we do not know the state of the supply vendors and parts. Clearly if they are still having parts shortages, then this is the reason why. I find it odd that both short shift days occurred on a Friday. I am thinking that they are deliberately shutting down an hour early on Friday to do a deep workstation clean and sanitization. Just that parts supply issues would likely be more random. Also if all parts vendors are back up and running now, they had a capacity to supply for 180 cars per day. So it would be odd that they could not supply parts for 80/day. Oh well, we will wait and hope for the best.
Re: Short Shift Fridays...
I'm sure BGA are doing there "deep cleaning" whenever they can (Friday afternoon too) but before the closing of Oshawa Assembly in December, I can tell you that more times than not, when we had trouble getting parts, we worked on a weekly count. When that weekly number got out to the various departments, we worked our buts off and usually went home early on Fridays... just saying.

Called customer care Canada and, after only 2 rings , Avaloi ,the rep, graciously answered and gave me a TPW OF 7 SEPT 2020 for my convert !!
I would guess this is based on converts starting build in July 2020.
She invited me to call back in 2 weeks to check again as things might change.

Reactions: PistolPetesC8
Called customer care Canada and, after only 2 rings , Avaloi ,the rep, graciously answered and gave me a TPW OF 7 SEPT 2020 for my convert !!
I would guess this is based on converts starting build in July 2020.
She invited me to call back in 2 weeks to check again as things might change.
My latest TPW for my HTC is also September 7.

You may end up with a collector car last 2020 C8 built, trying to keep your spirits up!

I've got him beat: my TPW is October 26th or what might be the LAST WEEK of 2020 C8 production. So it's possible I'll get the very last 2020 made. Since it will be such a sought-after collector car, I'm taking bids in advance: anyone interested please message me personally with your bid and I'll certainly contact anyone willing to pay at least double my MSRP. LOL. :)

Hello to all,

I’m new to the form and was curious if anyone knows how many C8’s are on backorder?

I have seen several post with various vin numbers correlating to forecasted production dates, but no hard number on how many C8s customers are waiting?

I placed my deposit with the Wilson-Niblet team last week for a 2021, likely 1LT, white, gray racing strip, Z51, Mag suspension, along with some other minor options as this will be a track car for me. When the 2021 packages and options are finalized, I’ll complete the build and get in line with my 3000 number!

This is a great form, and truly appreciate and the information everyone shared and posts.

Thanks
Welcome to the Forum l have been at 1100
I’m optimistic that it will be next summer or fall. I’m on the list and will patiently wait
l have been at 1100 since Oct 2019 you have a long wait in front of you my friend

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread