I see those number somewhere and it’s was in the 1400 for 2020 and in the 1600-1700 for 2021
Is that total for Canada? My understanding is that about 7% of Corvette production comes to Canada but again I have not see anything from GM for the past couple of years. I also saw someone on this board in a different thread say that Spencer's allocation was way down for 2022 MY? Again nothing official anywhere. We need some published numbers from GM.

Is that total for Canada? My understanding is that about 7% of Corvette production comes to Canada but again I have not see anything from GM for the past couple of years. I also saw someone on this board in a different thread say that Spencer's allocation was way down for 2022 MY? Again nothing official anywhere. We need some published numbers from GM.
They are published by GM. You can find it on the Museum website

Hi Murray. Vince here ! Who would you say the top 5 corvette dealers are in Ontario . Thank you
I think there is little doubt about the top three. In no particular order. Spencer's in Coburg. Cullen in Saint Catharine's and Wilson Niblett. Maybe "what's his name" in London.
There are several others that sell a few. I know Williamsons in Uxbridge is not one of them! ;)

Reactions: kevindesj
I think there is little doubt about the top three. In no particular order. Spencer's in Coburg. Cullen in Saint Catharine's and Wilson Niblett. Maybe "what's his name" in London.
There are several others that sell a few. I know Williamsons in Uxbridge is not one of them! ;)
one corvette salesman tell me that the fourth one is in Moncton New-brunswick and they sell around 40 corvette a year, i was with them with a deposit but they call me one month after another dealer for an allocation i was already at 3000 status so they give me back my deposit

2/21
16,076 > 16,264 = 189

1645543187941.png

Hello everyone,
Is anyone here aware of any new deliveries in the Vancouver area?
Just yesterday I passed a truck carrying 4, maybe 5 C8's on the eastbound lanes of the 401, just east of Cambridge, ON. He *could* be heading your way. Unfortunately, I have no way of knowing a destination.

Reactions: vinny's vette
Just yesterday I passed a truck carrying 4, maybe 5 C8's on the eastbound lanes of the 401, just east of Cambridge, ON. He *could* be heading your way. Unfortunately, I have no way of knowing a destination.
My dealer cashed my check today so car must be close. GM Concierge told me Monday that car has been produced and was pending shipping but said that my dealer would have more current information.

2/23
16,422 > 16,594 = 173

View attachment 93218
Thanks for publishing this Murray. Got my VIN this week and with a little extrapolation of daily numbers on your chart I was able to determine that my red mist HTC was built last Friday. It appears that the car may be at the dealership before I get home from Florida.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.