Snow day today for BG.

Good chance they'll be closed tomorrow...

MAJOR WINTER STORM EXPECTED TODAY THROUGH EARLY TUESDAY
MORNING...

.The first wave of wintry weather has wrapped up, but the second,
and more potent wave will move into the region early this
afternoon bring moderate to at times heavy wintry precipitation.

...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 PM EST /NOON
CST/ TUESDAY...

* WHAT...Heavy mixed precipitation expected. Total snow and sleet
accumulations of 1 to 4 inches. Ice accumulations ranging from
a light glaze to around a quarter of an inch.

* WHERE...Portions of central Kentucky south of the Bluegrass
and Western Kentucky Parkways.

* WHEN...Until 1 PM EST /noon CST/ Tuesday. The heaviest rates
will be this afternoon through the evening hours.

* IMPACTS...Travel could be very difficult to impossible.

• Sad
Reactions: CSF1331
  • Informative
Reactions: Murray20c8
Conti indicated yesterday that the plant would start up again on Wednesday. This is most likely what the production pattern will look like into the foreseeable future for various reasons. We just need to be patient I guess, but I am beginning to see the summer blow by without my C8 .

You'll be in good company...I didn't pick up my C8 until early October and after PPF/ceramic coating, got to drive it a grand total of about 3 weeks before parking it for the winter. I'm sure this pattern will repeat itself for many others. But the hard part was getting a C8, especially last year, so I'm happy to have it in my garage.

First shift just got started and were told to go home after 5 (or 6 waiting on confirmation.) cars hit the pavement.
Mark has 4681 as the starting vin, but it should be 4680
Edit: There was actually another car built on January 29th so todays numbers are correct and I have adjusted the 29ths numbers

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Zero yesterday.
Hearing that both shifts are working today and also that the TPW's are being removed and replaced with proper ones.

Excellent! I'm at 3400 but still a TPW of Feb. 1. It'll be interesting to see what TPW I end with after they make their adjustments. Also, I've asked my dealer about my VIN...he says he can't see one. Not sure if he's looking in the right place?!

Most dealers are unaware of how to do it before 3800, but after 3400

The dealership can see the vin when one is assigned at status code 3400 and above.
"Tell him to do an order inquiry manually and there will be a vin incentive lookup link..... way, way, way, way to the right. "

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.