From My own experience I found that GM Canada Customer Care were very unreliable. I called them several times during my build process and each time they provided me with inaccurate information. Near the end they told me that my car was going to get built in the next couple of weeks and the next day the dealer called to tell me the car was built and being shipped.

• Agree
Reactions: Bucketoy
DOnt they usually start production of the next MY in August/September?
Historically MY's start 3rd week in September I believe. I could be off by a week either way, but GM has shown that they will do what they want to do when they want to do it. I'm not an insider, but you'd think they'd want to return to some kind of normalcy. I can't remember the contractual holidays for GM employees, but don't they shut down most of August for MY changeover and vacations for employees? If so, that would only allow for around 25,000 2021's. If they build to mid August that would allow for around 28,000

Reactions: wrxninja
No comment. lol
4835 > 4994 = 160

1613841368694.png

Today is a great day...just talked to my dealer. Still at status 3400 but I have my VIN...M5105542. If all goes well it should roll off the production line sometime late on Wednesday next week...assuming no more production delays. Fingers crossed!! It is so hard to control my enthusiasm I'm driving my wife crazy lol

Today is a great day...just talked to my dealer. Still at status 3400 but I have my VIN...M5105542. If all goes well it should roll off the production line sometime late on Wednesday next week...assuming no more production delays. Fingers crossed!! It is so hard to control my enthusiasm I'm driving my wife crazy lol
LOL I know the feeling! Congrats!

Amazing they all put up with us! Lol

Whoooooooowho! Nice and congrats. These 21's are rare...haha

Reactions: canadiansteelman
Just going to sneak it in there!! Phew! lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.