Starting back slowly after 2.2 weeks off.

4686 > 4804 = 119

1613662597385.png

It appears storm related.

Reactions: Murray20c8
I just got an email answer to my status request from feb 17 from corvette concierge that "We have located your order. At this time your order has been accepted by GM and will be placed in sequence for production. Presently we are unable to provide a Target Production Week however we do recommend you follow up with your dealership or Customer Care in 3-4 weeks for further details" in other words i am still status 1100.

I just got an email answer to my status request from feb 17 from corvette concierge that "We have located your order. At this time your order has been accepted by GM and will be placed in sequence for production. Presently we are unable to provide a Target Production Week however we do recommend you follow up with your dealership or Customer Care in 3-4 weeks for further details" in other words i am still status 1100.
I believe that means you are at like 3000... I had a mail like that a while back when I was at 3000

Murray is right, a normal person receiving that message, based on the wording, would interpret the order status as 2000 - accepted by GM (one step further than accepted by dealership) and getting into product queue (so between 1100 and 3000).
But that is not the case for me. I have been getting this same message over and over "At this time your order has been accepted by GM and will be placed in sequence for production" while I know for a fact I was sitting at 1100. This is why this generic response from Chevrolet customer care is so misleading and confusing.
My order has advanced to code 2000 on Feb 15, and then to 3000 on Feb 16. I made my deposit in Oct /19, so a total of 16 months from deposit to 3000 at a small dealership. I will try to get an update from customer care next week (now at 3000) to see if there is any change in wording and share here. I think that might be helpful.

Last edited:
Reactions: DenisC8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.