And 2nd shift starts next week correct?
CorvetteConti says it will start in July. GM has said it will start in July. There is a rumour that parts supply issues could keep them off until September.

Reactions: Bucketoy and ABC
From what I've heard the 2nd shift has no barring on Verts. They will roll down the assembly line on time 2nd shift or not. They will be produced along side the coupes. All depends on your TPW if its a Vert or Coupe...
Eggzactly!!

Reactions: ABC
lt seems our Canadian people hear say and see no evil .
Mark since you are out of the PB maybe we should put some of our sales guys in it for not knowing how to get VIN's at 3400, admins Murray deserves some bonus money or a trophy for his efforts :canada: :thumbs::Cheers2:

4885 > 5000 = 116

1594480435383.png

Reactions: ABC and Sparro
I doubt the second shift will start next week as previously reported. New "intel" now says mid to late August will be the date. Apparently there are part shortages from vendors who cannot hit the numbers. I think it will be a wait and see game. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
lf the factory cant gat all the bells and whistles then perhaps they should only make 1LTs lol

• Agree
Reactions: Gilles27
Hey @Murray20c8 what about now? Did you get to 3400? VIN? I'm asking you so I know when to check for me! Lol
When did @Gilles27 find out his info? A week before your TPW I believe?
I chatted with them yesterday and for the first time, they didn’t provide me with any information. Said they couldn’t check TPW which they did before, July 27, couldn’t tell me my current status, and couldn’t provide a VIN, which would have been nice so that I could get an accurate insurance quote.

I chatted with them yesterday and for the first time, they didn’t provide me with any information. Said they couldn’t check TPW which they did before, July 27, couldn’t tell me my current status, and couldn’t provide a VIN, which would have been nice so that I could get an accurate insurance quote.
I believe that means you are at 3400?? Someone said the concierge can only see up to 3400 and then the dealer takes over. Anyone confirm that? That would be good for a few of us!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.