Yes I received the full VIN and it looks like by the production tracking my car is built week of the 6th of July even though they say my TPW is 13/06.
Looking at your vin I'd say it could be built as early as late Monday on the 6th if they start the 2nd shift.

Reactions: ABC
Looking at your vin I'd say it could be built as early as late Monday on the 6th if they start the 2nd shift.
Yes thats my guess too based on following the build. I just hope that they do not keep this QC hold on the Z51's that they have had. I am guessing it will sit until they have 10 cars for Ontario anyways so still too early to break out the bubbly. I am fully ready! my custom plates came yesterday to the house. I have my red engine cover detailed along with some snazzy blue carbon fibre film for some engine bay detail work and of course my white fuzzy dice to hang from the rear view mirror. hahaha.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Yes thats my guess too based on following the build. I just hope that they do not keep this QC hold on the Z51's that they have had. I am guessing it will sit until they have 10 cars for Ontario anyways so still too early to break out the bubbly. I am fully ready! my custom plates came yesterday to the house. I have my red engine cover detailed along with some snazzy blue carbon fibre film for some engine bay detail work and of course my white fuzzy dice to hang from the rear view mirror. hahaha.
The Z51 hold ended late yesterday. If you are with Niblett your car will go to Ingersol first and can sit there. So they don't necessarily have to wait for Ontario cars, but Manitoba and Alberta(?) cars as well

The Z51 hold ended late yesterday. If you are with Niblett your car will go to Ingersol first and can sit there. So they don't necessarily have to wait for Ontario cars, but Manitoba and Alberta(?) cars as well
I am with Humberview Chev on the Queensway. My understanding is the cars are a direct ship via Coopers right from the BGA. Anyone in the GTA I am thinking will all bundle up.

WN gets direct shipment as well.
I take it back! I don't appreciate you! lol
It behooves me why St. Catherines would go through ingersol since Cullen is so close to the border.

• Haha
Reactions: Sparro and ABC
I could be wrong, but St. Catharines they go to Ingersol. I was sure all eastern went that way.
I believe Morgan Crosbie eluded to this in one of his videos. They go straight to Finch Chev. (his dealership) in London, in the first day, and the furthest they will travel, is Ingersol. Maybe the next day the same truck carries on to the GTA?

I take it back! I don't appreciate you! lol
It behooves me why St. Catherines would go through ingersol since Cullen is so close to the border.
I think Its because the cars are all crossing only via Detroit/Windsor. They are not coming across at Fort Erie. So Ingersol is probably a cross dock where they can split shipments up that head north and south from 401. The GTA dealers are a straight run in along 401 so makes more sense to not unload and reload.

Reactions: Sparro and Bucketoy
Still doing well.
4161 to 4272 = 112
1593088500488.png

Yes, it would be cool to track CCF members. 👍
Perhaps one liner with build stats as well, if possible
Murray20c8 20 C8 coupe Torch red, Adrenaline red, 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP TPW July 27 Built ??
Maybe we can setup a Google Map with Pins like they did on the Mid Engine Site. If we setup a Canadian Map we can just invite each to put in their details and status. As some already have their cars it would be a good visual.

Hi Murray,
Would it be of interest to start another thread with member TPW's in a spreadsheet like your production one? Kinda like Conti and Kerbeck do! Could also add Vin# as ABC has his

July 20, Gilles27 coupe
July 27 Murray20C8
Great idea, I updated my signature with car details, deposit date, 1100, 3000 and TPW dates. I noticed others started doing it and thought it was a great idea.

Rick Conti said on his 1 hour long youtube vlog a couple of days ago he knows Vin# weeks before they are built. Wonder if our Canadian sales guys can do that?
Apparently they can find the VIN's but it is not on the first screen they tend to look at. They have to drill down in the software and many of these guys are not tech savvy. I received my VIN from the museum as I tried to order a photo book but was too late. They confirmed my VIN.

Reactions: Gilles27
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.