Man, that must be so exciting, but at the same time, nerve wracking to watch the build of the cars, knowing yours is coming up, then knowing it's built, and waiting to be shipped! I would be on the edge of my seat the whole time!

Reactions: ABC
Man, that must be so exciting, but at the same time, nerve wracking to watch the build of the cars, knowing yours is coming up, then knowing it's built, and waiting to be shipped! I would be on the edge of my seat the whole time!
Speaking for myself here in the group. Absolutely, I am driving my family nuts with this obsession as they call it. To be honest, It just fills my day with enough distraction of all the crap going on this world we now live in. But now that I have my VIN and can literally see when it will be finished I am super excited. I was not thinking I would get it until late fall so I am very surprised about getting it in July. What was great to see today was that manifested load from C8Liz. Wilson Niblett has a car on it that was only built 2 days ago! no hold no delay. I hope I am that lucky too!

Forgot to post this.
They built 90 on Friday. Guess it was get-away day for the BGA UAW. Time to get covid! fingers crossed.

1593350104931.png

I thought they ended up at 4469? So they really did till 4472? Great. I'll take it! That's three closer to my number. haha.
Somethings not right. I'll check and repost later.
actually, someone else reported they only did to 4468.

Reactions: ABC
Last edited:
I don't know why GM would quote the 13th one day and the 27th the next. Sounds suspect to me. But this would not be the first time that GM's public relations department has screwed up
I also am not sure if this is accurate intel or not. I am assuming it may be good. But either way, we will have to wait and see.

Last edited:
Just saw on MEC that yesterday finished up at 4563. So that is 4470 - 4563 = 94 Cars. So either they had a parts issue, or they did not work 10 hours. Still a respectable build number. That puts me exactly 100 cars away. Fingers crossed I am built today. Getting way too exciting now.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.