Mar 4, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
Little red 2020 C8
Province
ON
They hit 95 cars yesterday. If that keeps up we could see something like this in the future

1592403814625.png

Ya, as long as the parts suppliers can keep up. The moron spokesman for GM said Tremec is "keeping up" with current production. Not optimistic, but considering the source it's also not that bad. I believe Jag before that guy. He's always contradicting himself.

I’m scheduled for July 27 as well Based on your estimate on vin numbers, I have a 1 in 900 chance of getting Vin 7854, birth date. Could only be better if I got it on my birthday Aug 7.
I hope you do end up with that VIN, better than having to pay an extra $5K for a specific one. However, if you did chuck the extra cash, you would have had your car long ago, as those that picked that option got moved to the front of the buld line.

Reactions: ABC
3954 to 4045 = 91
A little what-if-ing
If 2 shifts can average 88.6 each they can build 177 per day. So if the first shift can average 92 per day the second shift only needs to do 85.

View attachment 41269
Good Morning Murray, Mark Riel just posted the VIN range as 3952 - 4044 on FB. Who is your source? Just trying to update my own spreadsheet and the data points are moving. Thanks.

Reactions: PistolPetesC8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.