Does the reduction seem to be a little too coincidental with the transmission issues? Could they be delaying production while they conduct better quality checks on the parts in the system until the long term solution is found?
GM made changes to the DCT some time earlier in the year. That was part of the reason for the earlier shut downs. I think they likely fixed an issue and so today's issues, IMO, are unrelated to any DCT issues other than perhaps shortages.

Reactions: kevindesj
Does the reduction seem to be a little too coincidental with the transmission issues? Could they be delaying production while they conduct better quality checks on the parts in the system until the long term solution is found?
GM made changes to the DCT some time earlier in the year. That was part of the reason for the earlier shut downs. I think they likely fixed an issue and so today's issues, IMO, are unrelated to any DCT issues other than perhaps shortages.

Mine was built in June and have had transmission issues, been in the shop 3 times now

Mine was built in June and have had transmission issues, been in the shop 3 times now
Not quite what I said. It doesn't mean mass issues. It could just be your bad luck. Mine is a 2020 with NO issues.

Not quite what I said. It doesn't mean mass issues. It could just be your bad luck. Mine is a 2020 with NO issues.
Same here. I have a 21 produced the week of May 17. No issues as of yet, but I have less than 3000kms on the clock.

I was gonna delete all the posts, but one of mine was mixed in there! lol
Nov 1 update
5656 > 5750 = 95
1635955601347.png

Reactions: pozi240 and jimmyb
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.