25784 > 25964 = 181

1631104687389.png

Base on this chart are we seeing 2022 productions will start right after this? Are we expecting any issues of chips shortage that may delay of 2022? What is your thoughts?
Yes, and no chip shortages anticipated due to GM shuttering other production lines (temporarily) to ensure their most profitable vehicles (C8 and full size SUV's) continue production uninterrupted. (As per official GM news recently)

There is some discrepancy about the final 2021 number. According to Harlan Charles there was (will be) 26216 Stingrays. According to Mark Riel on Facebook (from whom I get the daily numbers) there are 26139 2021 Stingrays. I can't seem to confirm where he got that number from, but if accurate then today is the final 2021 build day.

• Agree
Reactions: pozi240
There is some discrepancy about the final 2021 number. According to Harlan Charles there was (will be) 26216 Stingrays. According to Mark Riel on Facebook (from whom I get the daily numbers) there are 26139 2021 Stingrays. I can't seem to confirm where he got that number from, but if accurate then today is the final 2021 build day.
I've also heard that earlier this morning as well on another forum, today is supposedly the final 21 build day.

Reactions: Cam_rabbits
Could Corvette Project Manager be wrong? lol.
I can only assume there are CTF's in that number then.
CTF's are sold and count towards totals. I just don't know why they would still need CTF's, but I suppose they must for some reason.

Reactions: pozi240
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.