Officially, only vehicles that are pre 1970's are allowed in the show, and that is a direct quote. This has always been the rule but the security at the entrances have not been enforcing this rule.

"As for vehicles being pre 1970's that has always been the policy, however since security guards are not knowledgeable in that area, they have in the past let vehicles in."

This was exactly what we were told. :rofl:

Officially, only vehicles that are pre 1970's are allowed in the show, and that is a direct quote. This has always been the rule but the security at the entrances have not been enforcing this rule.

Hey guys :canada:

I sure miss my Corvette.
The sunburst orange 2006 Z06 at Sheerwood sure has caught my eye.

I will be there Sunday at the Show and Shine. Likely be bringing my
300C SRT-8 to show.

Also, just want to mention that we will be having our 3rd Annual Show and Shine at the Stonegate Walmart Parking lot in conjuction with Ckom and the Cruise Weekend Poker Rally.
The Show and Shine starts at 10am and runs till 2pm , in which the Poker Rally then takes over at 2pm and runs till about 4:30.
Brent Loukes will be on site and there will be some cool prizes availalbe to be won. Also a BBQ eyc..
This is a total Charity event , so a $10 register fee is required, just so you know on the front side.
Last year we had over 100 cars and raised approx $4,000 for the CKOM Adopt a family!
Hope to see everybody there!

After talking to the partnership today I probably won't bring my cars on Sunday. The woman that called me back was absolutely pathetic to deal with and won't help us out at all.
Posted from CCF Mobile

Hey Riley!
The Show and shine downtown usually has approx 1000 cars..
This is a small mini show and shine in the walmart parking lot.
A lot of cars that participate in the Poker Rally are also usually on display downtown on Sunday!
Lots of fun!
Thanks, ve77e..We will see you there!! :T

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.