I willnot be here sunday but I think there are other who wish to attend sundays show. To hell with the partnership, just show up! Make 22nd and 3rd
the corvette corner!
See everyone thursday at 8th and preston! Just spent and few hour cleaning the car up, and it polished up nice.

Parking Location for the Show

After talking to the partnership today I probably won't bring my cars on Sunday. The woman that called me back was absolutely pathetic to deal with and won't help us out at all.
Posted from CCF Mobile

Well, I would not let Debbie at the Partnership ruin the good time and enjoyment of showing off your cars and hanging out with your friends for the day. Realizing that she is utterly incapable of communicating in any logical or helpful manner, do what I am going to do and ignore her. Don't worry about it and just come out. If we have to show up at 6am to rope off some stalls, that is fine, I am looking forward to it and seeing everyone at the show.

For everyones information, we are going to try and snag spots on 22nd Street, on the south side between 1st and 2nd Avenue.

I hope to have lots of Corvettes out so people can see what a great group of people we are and maybe we can meet a few new people with Corvettes.

I am already there! Anyway, you do not need an alarm clock unless you go to sleep. I don't care about the other clubs or the Partnership. They can play their games and have their rules and as long as I keep my head and the records of what was said, it shows how unprofessional they are (the Partnership, not the other clubs). If I have to be downtown at 6am so we can all hang out during the show, that is fine with me!

Hi Ryan!
For sure, there will be a spot for you.

As for everyone:
A few of us are meeting at 6am on Sunday the 23rd to set up. For anyone that wants to come out and fill a spot, please come between 9:00 - 9:30. We are hoping to reserve at least enough room for 20 cars. This means there will be a lot of space for everybody. We should be on 22nd Street just east of 1st Avenue.

Anybody going to be around friday and saturday night? We were out thursday
with a not bad turnout. The parking lot at 8th and preston was busy thursday night and will only be busyer friday and saturday.
So if you can make it out, will see you there.:driving:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.