You missed all the excitment friday night. A 3 car pile-up! right besude us at 8th and preston. Nobody hurt, but when a car come spinning at us, people get a little excited. The street was closed for a short time but everything back to normal in 40 minutes.
Think about doing the poker run at 2pm, hope to see others there.

Hey guys! I just joined and I wish I had found this forum sooner! I'd like to bring the vette out tomorrow if you guys are going to be around... Sorry for the late notice, I met Trevor last year at the Mini Show n' shine and I remembered him mentioning this forum. Then when I saw him again today at the same show and shine he mentioned that theres a club and meets on thursdays now so I'm going to have to make up a summer of not having the vette out and meet some of you! See those who will be there tomorrow, hope I can grab a spot!

Yes you can come park with us, just show up as early as you can.

Hey Riley, how did it end up that we're the first to show up in the morning, but the last to leave tonight? Tomorrow morning is going to be rough! :D
[mob][/mob]

Well we have about 3/4 of a block roped off. Get here ASAP in case it's not enough and we need more!

And yes, just like on the forums, Riley won't stop talking! He's replying to every comment I make! :rofl:
[mob][/mob]

Hey guys! I just joined and I wish I had found this forum sooner! I'd like to bring the vette out tomorrow if you guys are going to be around... Sorry for the late notice, I met Trevor last year at the Mini Show n' shine and I remembered him mentioning this forum. Then when I saw him again today at the same show and shine he mentioned that theres a club and meets on thursdays now so I'm going to have to make up a summer of not having the vette out and meet some of you! See those who will be there tomorrow, hope I can grab a spot!

Hey Crystal!
It was great runnning into you again today. Don;t forget to get the corvette emblem for the side of your awesome corvette. Glad you made it out and also for the Walmart/CKOM Poker Rally..It sure was fun and very successful as well.

Hey, great meeting u!!!! hope u have fun here on the forum!!!

Rod

You guys found a great location for the Corvettes to rest.
It was great to see some of the Corvettes again and also you guys!
Perfect weather for the weekend and Show and Shine.
Have fun and keep riding!
:driving: :seeya:

Had a great time guys...... Thanks!! Was nice to meet some of the members. Can't wait till Thursday!!!!
[mob][/mob]

Hi!
I didn't meet you as you were not around your Corvette at the time I was visiting. Your Corvette looked great , nice paint and that NOS cylinder was to dream for.
Lucky you!

I got back from Regina later than expected but from the pictures it looks like a fantastic turnout!! good job guys! Went for a cruise with my daughter though up and down 8th st a couple times in the Diablo at a break-neck speed of 20-30kms/hr until a police officer and an sgi inspector jumped out infront of my daughter and I on a green light right on the corner of Arlignton and 8th almost sending her throught the window and causing a major accident behind me!!........ I guess you can drive around in your "no hood" "no window" "no wheel fender" "no muffler" "highly modified" HOTROD with no signal lights or seat belts, peeling out at every red light, but if you are driving a Lamborghini replica with no side marker lights or license plate light, or side window regulators, it is deemed unsafe and not to be driven on the road!?!?....... my 8yr old daughter was crying thinking that we did something wrong, and that we were going to jail. Thismorning her chest still hurt from the sudden stop and seatbelt burn she recieved from it. Thanks SGI and the city police for forever wrecking my daughters interest in the enjoyment of cruise night and for instilling the fear of god into her about the city police. I myself will never again partake in the cruise weekend festivities, as it is being used by sgi to pick out who they want to harrass and if they don"t like your car......well your s.o.l I guess.

Didn't your car pass the SGI inspection? Is there restrictions on it that it can only be driven in the day? There were police all over the place on 8th street. I think that check-stop ruined a lot of peoples enjoyment of the weekend.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.