Yeah. I was gonna tell ya Randy but I thought you'd be jealous and didn't want to hurt your feelings...

Thanks for thinking of my feelings. I am jealous...

tenor.gif

Well...here I am on day 2 of mandatory quarantine.... So far so good. No signs of virus but have an itch to do something. Weather here is still cold so can't even get my car out of the shop and wash and prep it for summer yet. Gonna try the Mequiars hybrid ceramic spray wax this time. Have always used their Ultimate Hydrophobic synthetic and really like it but gonna give the new stuff a go.
Unfortunately I took my skidsteer in for some minor maintenance stuff before I left and now can't pick it up until after the quarantine or I would be out playing in the snow with it... lol... Luckily have the mancave to go out and tinker in so both Brenda and I are safe from boredom violence.... for now... hahahaha..And there's also the 856 what's new posts here I could read....hmmmm .... I think I will head to the mancave.... :Biggrin:

Well...here I am on day 2 of mandatory quarantine.... So far so good. No signs of virus but have an itch to do something. Weather here is still cold so can't even get my car out of the shop and wash and prep it for summer yet. Gonna try the Mequiars hybrid ceramic spray wax this time. Have always used their Ultimate Hydrophobic synthetic and really like it but gonna give the new stuff a go.
Unfortunately I took my skidsteer in for some minor maintenance stuff before I left and now can't pick it up until after the quarantine or I would be out playing in the snow with it... lol... Luckily have the mancave to go out and tinker in so both Brenda and I are safe from boredom violence.... for now... hahahaha..And there's also the 856 what's new posts here I could read....hmmmm .... I think I will head to the mancave.... :Biggrin:

Rruuff Day:
Those skidsteer fixer-upper fellers should have pick-em-up and deliver-em-back vehicles on hand for your convenience. Give 'em a holler and tell 'em you need to play in the snow.:)

Rruuff Day:
Those skidsteer fixer-upper fellers should have pick-em-up and deliver-em-back vehicles on hand for your convenience. Give 'em a holler and tell 'em you need to play in the snow.:)

They would definitely deliver it for me.... for a price.... lol... No biggie...I will wait....12 more days....

Reactions: OL Yeller
Not looking good for a full Corvette season, lots of cancellations, was to be in Spring Mountain ZR1 owner school March 30- 31, that is not happening, re booked for July, hope thing get moving by then. Was there two years ago with Z06 class, had a blast don't want to miss out on this one.

Reactions: ddgermann
Just talked with my sister in Ottawa. A little wake up call that Canada, or at least Ontario have no clue how many people have the virus and don't seem to care it seems. My neice in London and her husband have both come down with fever, dry cough, etc. She is a massage therapist who was still working up until 2 days ago. They called the covid hotline and relayed their symptoms and when they told them they hadn't been out of the country, they were told that because of this, they would not be tested for covid and if they started having trouble breathing, to call them back. Much like the 51 year old resident who was told at the hospital he just had pnemonia and was sent home. He is now one of the fatalities of covid. Tested after death. Luckily they are both young and no underlying illness but still, if they are trying to keep the curve accurate, this doesn't say much other than the health system is not capable of handling this epidemic whatsoever and don't really care how many undiagnosed cases are out there. No surprise though as the health system has been incapable of handling most illness for many years now. Take care of yourselves people and don't rely on getting much help if you do get sick.

Consider it as just the beginning of rush-hour traffic out there …
and with nobody caring about the other.
If you don't have to drive in it …. Why do it? and Question it?
Scrutinize what you do as there is no way to sugar-coat it ...
It's definitely not the right time to be selfish.

Now that myC8 is put on hold l hade the leaders of North America wake up and shut out the rest of the world till this mess gets fixed and learn from it also.You have to kind of admire how China delt with the virous after the f*****d up so bad in the beginning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that myC8 is put on hold l hade the leaders of North America wake up and shut out the rest of the world till this mess gets fixed and learn from it also.You have to kind of admire how China delt with the virous after the f****** up so bad in the beginning.
Remember how the world chastised China for how they locked places down....now the shoe is on the other foot....everyone needs to work together....i have till the 29th then I'm (fingers crossed) back on duty....10:1 bleach all surfaces and door and cupboard handles....I'm doing it every morning and frequent hand washing.

Stay Safe

Kevin

Remember how the world chastised China for how they locked places down....now the shoe is on the other foot....everyone needs to work together....i have till the 29th then I'm (fingers crossed) back on duty....10:1 bleach all surfaces and door and cupboard handles....I'm doing it every morning and frequent hand washing.

Stay Safe

Kevin
Didn't they lock down to hide it from the rest of the world,.

Reactions: kerry4
Leaving Canada on March 6 and returning yesterday was quite an eye opener regarding the progression of the Covid19 public fallout in only 12 days. My observations of the change:

Approximately 5 to 10% of people in airports wearing masks when I left (and predominantly Asians) compared to 60 to 70% wearing masks on my return;
In lieu of surgical mask shortage, the number of people wearing simple dust masks or scarves around their faces, and some resorting to just covering their faces with their bare hands;... errrr.... so much for not touching your face with your hands...
The number of people wearing masks but having them pulled down under their noses;
One person wearing a full Hazmat suit;
One gentleman wearing a sleep mask over his mouth;
The elbow bump being the new form of greeting;
The QE2 highway (arguably the second busiest Hwy in Canada), being more deserted than I have ever seen in my 40 years in Alberta; (not a good sign)

My other observation is the vast amount of mis-information circulating... especially on social media....And of course the people that take that as gospel...lol...
Some of my favorites are drink lots of hot water. It will kill the virus..
Drinking water will flush the virus into your stomach where the acids will kill it..
Summer is coming and the heat will kill the virus...errr...didn't seem to be working in 35 degree Colombia...
The surge of fake drugs being advertised to cure the virus.
Drinking Colloidal silver to kill the virus... Caution... do not do this....
Eating lots of bacon as the nitrates and nitrites in bacon prevent the growth of Covid 19 bacteria..(I'm actually trying this one for breakfast this morning...lol)
The surge of scam phone calls asking for credit card donations to help the Center for Disease Control find a cure....

So far, wearing a rag soaked with toilet bowl cleaner over my face seems to be working for me... At the very least it may also curtail my potty-mouth....

Feel free to add your own observations, self remedies or comedic input to this thread... if nothing else as a release for the tensions we are experiencing....
I wear my wife's thong underwear for a mask

• Haha
Reactions: OttawaKev
I have always been a skeptic when it comes to politicians but I honestly believe the government is hiding things from us that they don't want us to know. We have had different and bad flu viruses before and they never went to this extreme measures. Plus why would Skippy be hiding under his bed when he has no symptoms? Ford and Trump and others are still out there working.

Reactions: OttawaKev
Didn't they lock down to hide it from the rest of the world,
Me either. China is all about getting money from us. Anyway they can. No wonder they are the biggest distributer of Opiates in the world that kills hundreds of people a day.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread