This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Covid19 Fallout Observations

Trust me Derek, if it was up to me he would have been gone and walked out of the office at that point, no questions asked. He has expressed over that last couple week what a conspiracy this entire thing has been, and that it is just a flu. I hate to wish ill fate on people, but I am wishing that Karma kicks on these loosers, sooner than later! Stay safe and well all my Vette friends!

In my organization he would be gone with or without the virus threat. F-bombs in the workplace are are verboten. You have a right to a safe workplace. Stay safe Ziggy. Please.

EJ. So sorry to hear about your grandmama.
Our condolences to you and your family. So sad.

Paul.. glad you do not have COVID19, sorry to hear you have another issue but glad it is being looked after. All the best on your recovery pal. 14 days in the den.. good luck with that.
I can’t imagine what the hospitals must be like right now. Those people are all Angels.
I hope they can keep this up for the duration.
Bev & I are looking into ways to help them.
The best we can do now is stay at home and not be a problem.

ZIG. That fellow should be gone! Gone I say!
If he behaves like that at work, the I suspect he behaves like that on his private time.
This would let me believe he has been near many people of his beliefs.
I would request to have him OUT until he can prove he is NOT a carrier!

take care everyone. Wash your hands.

graham

Man, that pisses me off just reading that story. What the hell is the matter with people? It seems there is a small segment of society that just won’t believe the media on anything at all. There was a story in the news a couple of days ago that mentioned this yoga instructor from BC that did his own investigation on the virus, truly believing that this is a huge hoax. He even filmed himself intentionally coughing towards people while out in public. It is no surprise that this fkn moron is also a “flat earther” according to the story.

Reactions: ddgermann

Still a risk of getting his blood on you if you punch him in the nose. Just kick him in the nuts ... twice.. once for each ... and then go rinse your boots.. Did I mention it is prudent to wear steel toed work boots to your lab during these trying times?

stay safe my friend -- regards from Cambridge.

This scary behaviour needs to be stopped. Obviously he does not understand the severity of this pandemic. Maybe he needs to stay home and get caught up on the latest news on TV.
Hope this is rectified soon.

Ziggy you need to keep an eye on this guy, clearly there is more going on with this person. I would never turn my back on this one. The stress is putting some people over the edge, I have seen it a few times when I have been out foraging for food.

Take care.

Looks like the army has arrived in Toronto. On stand by if needed.

Well folks, things are getting real here now. Here is an update from Thailand. My free visa extension is costing me $1200 for 3 months as there is some latitude given to local immigration offices despite the federally announced free automatic visa "amnesty" for expats stuck in Thailand. This was to avoid the gathering of people at the immigration centers to get extensions on their visa. And I get to go to the immigration office to get it. (I'm sending someone in my stead...another $100) Haha I love the way things work here sometimes.

So on top that annoying news they have banned the sale of alcohol here as of today to at least April 30th. So I topped up as being stuck in front of my pool and 72' garden TV daily leaves me little choice but to hunker down and try to enjoy the lockdown. Not much else to do in all this sunny 33 degree sunny weather as the airports are still closed and I don't expect to get back to work in April. Trying for the 22nd but..no flights and big drama getting into Indonesia.

Should hopefully make till the end of the month at least. Maybe longer...

Oh Ya... I bought some food and bbq supplies too.

Be well everyone.

D

Users who are viewing this thread