There is definitely a truck driver shortage... I will qualify that... shortage of truck drivers who can drive a truck... This was 2 days ago in BC

The sad part is it's the idiot in the car in front holding everyone up.
"Go with the flow" should be the motto for both those drivers.

Looks like something is up with December allocations! Looks like Conti may be into something. Called my buddy in Tonawanda and the 2022 year is going to be short by about 9k units. December allocation for BC has been zero for December. Some people, me included could get pushed into a 2023 and another increase.

Looks like something is up with December allocations! Looks like Conti may be into something. Called my buddy in Tonawanda and the 2022 year is going to be short by about 9k units. December allocation for BC has been zero for December. Some people, me included could get pushed into a 2023 and another increase.

Correct for all of Canada. Looks like GM are prioritizing US demand as we clearly have winter occurring why deliver cars that won't be used?!

20211223_135225.jpg
20211223_140438.jpg

Reactions: Thom and RedVette70
Correct for all of Canada. Looks like GM are prioritizing US demand as we clearly have winter occurring why deliver cars that won't be used?!

Yikes, is that why? I'm in BC and put a deposit back in May 2021. I got an update for where I was in line in August and I can't seem to get a straight forward answer of where I am now in line.

Yikes, is that why? I'm in BC and put a deposit back in May 2021. I got an update for where I was in line in August and I can't seem to get a straight forward answer of where I am now in line.
Dealers started receiving allocations at the tail end of January and again yesterday. Check with your dealership.

Dealers started receiving allocations at the tail end of January and again yesterday. Check with your dealership.

Been trying to for 6 weeks and radio silence. Asked specifically where I am in line and the inventory manager can't be bothered to call back and my sales person apparently can't either or check his emails. Extremely unprofessional. A straight forward answer and transparency is like the bare minimum here.

It's extremely unsettling about how shady Dueck in BC has been about this whole process.

• Sad
Reactions: Murray20c8
Been trying to for 6 weeks and radio silence. Asked specifically where I am in line and the inventory manager can't be bothered to call back and my sales person apparently can't either or check his emails. Extremely unprofessional. A straight forward answer and transparency is like the bare minimum here.

It's extremely unsettling about how shady Dueck in BC has been about this whole process.
Time to go in and have a chat?

• Agree
Reactions: Blu427
I’m new to this Forum , I’ve booked C8 recently, dealer refused to give any indication when will I get the delivery on top was reluctant to order it for me , anyway after being persistent I got it done , but I was told try here to track any time table , please help

I’m new to this Forum , I’ve booked C8 recently, dealer refused to give any indication when will I get the delivery on top was reluctant to order it for me , anyway after being persistent I got it done , but I was told try here to track any time table , please help
Like Denis said, it depends on the dealer. You are looking at a year at least unless you are extremely lucky.

Addison in Mississauga, Ontario
They are not one of the top dealers in Canada so their allocation could be 1 to 10 cars per year, so you might wait for many years.

I would recommend to keep your name on their list, and get on the list with one or few top dealers in Canada (they are all in southern Ontario)

OK, you've asked this in three different threads! lol
Here is my answer

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread