Does anyone know how many Canadian 2021 Orders where shifted to 2022?

I have an order in for approx Feb to Mar 2022 but that was before the cutoff was established. Or does it have any effect at that point if the dealer allocation does not change.

Thanks
Sorry didn't understand your question... 2021 is not finish and 2022 not started... so at this point in time no 2021 orders are shifted to 2022. Also this should not be happening this year since allocations are monthly (sometime twice per month) released.

Reactions: Skahaman
Unexpected surprise today! The dealer received my car today. I will go finalize the paperwork tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_0570.JPG
    IMG_0570.JPG
    201.5 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0571.JPG
    IMG_0571.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 103
So my brother’s silver flare C8 is sitting in a lot about one hour away from here, waiting to hitch a ride to St.Catharines. It was built November 19. Anyone else have theirs sitting in Ingersoll Waiting for a lift home?

So my brother’s silver flare C8 is sitting in a lot about one hour away from here, waiting to hitch a ride to St.Catharines. It was built November 19. Anyone else have theirs sitting in Ingersoll Waiting for a lift home?
Likely already in Cullen's lot. 👍 They don't sit long in Ingersoll

Reactions: motordr
Corvettes are never left on the lot, if it’s there, it will be inside their Cadillac/corvette luxury division building
Perhaps not overnight, but the Canadian carrier (if they need one) are scheduled to pick it up right away so many times it doesn't stay overnight. Mine didn't.

The word is that delivery schedule from Ingersoll to Cullens is unpredictable at present. It seems that unpredictability is the norm these days.
For what it's worth, Cullen didn't know my car had even left BG until it showed up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.