Several sources on Mid have said that the VINs are buried on WB some where. Just not easily shown. But maybe that is only in the US with US Dealers.
What do you mean the 13th? You mean no production resumes until the 13th or just the second shift is delayed?
It's only in the U.S. AFAIK. We could give Eric a project to find it! ;)
Second shift was hoped for the 13th according to Jag on Mid, but another source says BG have staff on layoff recall for August 28th. Lets hope for the 13th.
If not let us also hope they do O/T 3 days a week until then.

Reactions: ABC
Second shift was hoped for the 13th according to Jag on Mid, but another source says BG have staff on layoff recall for August 28th. Lets hope for the 13th.
Wonder if our TPW's are based on 2nd shift starting date when?

Several sources on Mid have said that the VINs are buried on WB some where. Just not easily shown. But maybe that is only in the US with US Dealers.
What do you mean the 13th? You mean no production resumes until the 13th or just the second shift is delayed?

Hope your right. I thought they were back on 6th with second shift. Oh well what can we do?

I noticed the last 2 listings only had 9 cars on them. Do some carriers carry 9 and others 10? I usually see 10
Yes, they have 10 days to remove them from the BG lot. So they may have to take 9 etc.

Thank goodness my buddy's load only had 9 cars on it. His was the last one to get delivered on Monday. A long day waiting for sure, but well worth it to see your car get unloaded. Hopefully we can do the same for my car :canada: .

Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 12.02.18 AM.png

Wow great to see more trucks for Canada. We are doing OK guys. I like to see that the later VIN's are on trucks. That Wallace shipment of VIN 4437 was just built on June 26th and already on a transport out of BGA. I hope they can keep this up. For selfish reasons of course. haha.

Did someone say earlier that the cars after built only stay on the lot for 10 days and then shipped? I still havnt seen my vin number on any of the shipping charts from C8Liz. Are they taken off the lot and held somewhere else? Do all the canadian shipping lists get posted or just what you can get your hands on. Its gotta be on its way now or early next week. So anxious

Did someone say earlier that the cars after built only stay on the lot for 10 days and then shipped? I still havnt seen my vin number on any of the shipping charts from C8Liz. Are they taken off the lot and held somewhere else? Do all the canadian shipping lists get posted or just what you can get your hands on. Its gotta be on its way now or early next week. So anxious
What's your VIN Mike?

From what I know, the carrier has 10 days to move the cars once they are released by BGA. The transports hold 10 cars so the cars are grouped by like destination to make it work. So Canadian cars will sit until 10 can be loaded and released. The other factor to consider is any QC hold issues that are car specific. If your dealer is keeping you informed on your TPW status you need to see it move from 3800 to the next step. I think 4000 is bayed. I have tracked a vin of a Canadian car and it shipped within 48 hours of production. So the potential is there to move them fast.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread